Hair 4U 10% Solution is used to treat hair loss. It works by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles which further prevents hair loss and stimulates re-growth resulting in longer, thicker and increased numbers of hair.
Direction of use:
- Hair 4U 10% Solution should only be applied directly to the scalp area in the amount, and in the way, specified on the label or by your doctor.
- Clean and dry your scalp before using it.
- It may take several months before you notice any hair growth and the first growth may be soft, colorless and barely visible.
- Using more than recommended will not speed up hair growth and may cause dangerous side effects.
- This medication must be used continuously to maintain hair growth.
- If your condition does not improve or worsens after using it for 4 to 6 months, tell your doctor.
- It is generally safe and suitable for most people but has some potential side effects.
- The most common are headache, itching or irritation of the scalp.
- This should not happen if you use it correctly and avoid contact with broken skin.
- If you get it in your eyes, mouth or broken skin, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Talk to your doctor if you are bothered by side effects, or they do not go away.
- It should not be used by pregnant women.
- Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding mother.
- It may not be appropriate if your hair loss is due to medications (such as chemotherapy) or any nutritional deficiency.
- You should also not use this medicine if you have high blood pressure or are using other creams or lotions to treat other scalp conditions.