New Hair 4u 10% Spray Bottle Of 60 Ml
The New Hair 4U solution is a 10% mix of minoxidil spray that helps to fight hair loss by promoting the healthy growth of hair. It is a popular product among men and women dealing with either receding hairline, patchy or total baldness and even premature baldness. The New Hair 4U solution is a dermatologically tested spray that helps promote the growth of thick and lustrous hair on the head. This product has been exclusively designed to help deal with the effects of male pattern baldness or hereditary hair loss and does not help with acute unexpected hair loss like that which can occur as a side effect of chemotherapy.
- The Hair 4U solution of 10% minoxidil is a type of drug known as a vasodilator and it helps to increase the flow of blood to the scalp which in turn promotes healthy growth of new hair.
- It is effective for people suffering from hereditary baldness at the top of their head rather than people who have a receding hairline at the front of their head.
- Upon regular and extended use of this product, you can see sufficient growth of new hair on top of your head in the balding areas.
- Being a vasodilator it expands the blood vessels to increase blood flow to the scalp. This, in turn, increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles, which then helps to spur the growth of new hair to prevent the loss of existing hair.
- Minoxidil I.P. 10% w/v
- In an adhesive base
- Alcohol 95% w/v
- Equivalent to Absolute Alcohol 40% w/v
- The Hair 4U Solution can be used by adult males who are experiencing male pattern baldness due to hereditary baldness.
- It can also be used by young men who are experiencing premature baldness in the middle portions of their head.
- Therefore, its two main purposes are to treat advancing hair loss as well as grow new hair in bald patches on the top side of the head.
How to Use
The Hair 4U solution can only be applied to a cleaned and dried scalp area in the amount that is recommended on the bottle or as specified by a physician.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with broken skin, eyes, nose, or mouth.
Q1: When should I seek a doctor’s advice?
Ans: When you notice there are no positive effects even after 4-6 months of usage.
Q2: How will the first hair growth be like after using this spray?
Ans: The first strands of hair may be thin, colourless, and sparse when using this hair spray.
Q3: Can I use more than the recommended amount if there is no noticeable improvement?
Ans: No, using more can cause adverse side effects.
Q4: What are some potential side effects?
Ans: Although there are no common side effects, some adverse side effects may include irritation, headaches, and itching.