Nestle Cerelac Stage 1 Wheat Apple Baby Food Refill Of 300 G
Nestle Cerelac Stage 1 Baby Food is a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months. It is loaded with the goodness of 19 important nutrients and is meant to fulfil your baby’s nutritional needs when only breast milk is not enough. Nestle is a popular brand that manufactures quality products and helps meet the needs of today and possibly generations to come.
- It takes care of the complete nutritional requirements of the baby.
- It provides the goodness of milk and cereal.
- Wheat Apple Baby Cereal is rich in iron.
- It helps in the proper growth and development of the baby.
- Free from added colours, flavours and preservatives.
- It is both nutritious and delicious.
Wheat Flour (Atta) (44.5%), Milk-Based Mix (Milk Solids (31.9%) And Sugar), Apple Juice Concentrate (14.3%), Sugar, Milk Solids (4.4%), Soybean Oil, Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulphate And Cupric Sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Retinyl Acetate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Ergocalciferol And D-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin And Glucose Syrup.
Nestle Cerelac ensures that your baby gets adequate nutrition, important vitamins and minerals on a daily basis.
How to Use
- Always wash your hands before preparing the baby's food.
- Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool down a bit.
- Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into the baby's bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac and stir until the cereal is smooth.
- Keep the scoop dry always.
- Feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Read the label before use.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Store it in an airtight container.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed.
- Do not use more scoops than directed.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker.
1. How many times can I feed Cerelac in a day?
You only need to start with around half to one teaspoon once or twice a day and slowly increase the quantity to two to three tablespoons as your baby progresses. It is best to consult a doctor regarding the feed.
2. Should I mix fruit puree with Cerelac?
Nestle Cerelac in itself is a complete diet so there is no need to mix fruit puree.
3. What is the shelf life of Nestle Cerelac Stage 1 Wheat Apple Baby Food?
The shelf life of this product is 6 months.