Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Infant Cereal Stage1 (6 -12 Months) Refill Of 300 G
Nestle Cerelac Baby Food for kids is a supplementary meal rich in iron and develops nutrition in the body of infants aged 6 to 12 months. While babies and children require more nutrients than adults, just two servings offer 75% of a baby's daily iron requirement. The Nestle Cerelac Baby Food uses only natural products. Nestle Cerelac Baby Food composition has no added flavours, colours and preservatives.
- Nestle Cerelac Baby Food for kids is a 100% vegetarian product exclusively for ages 6 - 12 months.
- It benefits the growth of infants as it contains essential nutrients that fulfil their daily needs.
- It comes with the goodness of cereal, milk and other healthy ingredients.
- The ingredients are extensively rich in iron that strengthens the infant’s bones.
- There are no side effects.
- Rice flour
- Milk-based mix (Milk solids (34.2%) and Sugar)
- Soybean oil
- Acidity regulator
Please read the label of the package to obtain the full list of ingredients.
Nestle Cerelac Baby Food dosage is a complete source of diet for infants providing all the vital nutrients such as iron, vitamins, minerals and calcium.
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's meal. All of the utensils must be clean.
- Allow 5 minutes to cool after boiling clean drinking water.
- Add 3 levelled scoops of Nestle Cerelac Baby Food in 75 ml of lukewarm water.
- Make a smooth mixture of cereal, then feed the baby using a spoon.
- Using less than the specified amount of scoops will not be beneficial as a watery cereal will not give your baby the nourishment he or she requires.
- Using more than the advised quantity will be harmful because concentrated feed does not supply the water your child requires.
Q1. Are there other varieties of this baby food?
Ans: Yes, Nestle Cerelac Baby Food has a variety of other flavours such as wheat, wheat apple, multi-grain, wheat apple cherry and khichdi with vegetables and ghee.
Q2. Can I feed this to my 4 months baby?
Ans: No, Nestle Cerelac Baby Food is to be used when the infants are six months and older. WHO recommends the supply of mother’s milk for the first six months.
Q3. Can this baby food be used with milk?
Ans: No, Nestle Cerelac Baby Food is to be mixed only with lukewarm water in specific amounts.