Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat-Rice Mixed Veg From 10 Months 300g Bag-In-Box Pack
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal Stage-3 is a nutritional supplement food for babies aged 10 to 12 months, with ingredients like milk, wheat-rice and vegetables. The growing body of newborns and children requires more nutrients than adults, two servings of Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal Stage-3 supply 99% of a baby's daily iron requirement. This healthy cereal for babies by Nestle is composed of 19 essential nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals. Nestlé creates infant nutrition products based on the latest science and research to meet the expanding nutritional needs of babies.
- This baby cereal contains wheat-rice mixed vegetables to help newborns grow.
- The baby health supplement contains 19 essential nutrients that support healthy growth.
- Supplies 99% of a baby's daily iron needs in just two servings.
- Cereal, milk and veggies are all included in the infant cereal.
- Wheat Flour
- Mineral And Antioxidant
- Soybean Oil
- Malt Extract
- Milk Solids
- Carrot Rice Flakes
- Tomato Rice Flakes
- Glucose Syrup
- Rice Flour
- Milk-Based Mix
- Starch And Rice Flour
- Cereal Corn Mix Flakes
- Minerals And Vitamins
- For a fantastic taste, this infant cereal is packed with cereals, milk and fruits.
- This Nestle infant cereal is easy to digest and iron-fortified, which is essential for the proper growth of babies.
Directions for Use
- Before making the baby's food, wash your hands and thoroughly clean all utensils.
- Fill the baby's bowl with around 100 ml of lukewarm water.
- Add 4 tbsp. Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal.
- Stir until smooth, then feed the infant right away with a clean spoon.
- Immediately after opening the Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal, move the contents to an empty, clean and dry airtight container.
- After each use, replace the cover tightly and store it in a cold, dry location.
- Before using, make sure the contained scoop has been well washed and dried.
- Use the contents within 3 weeks of opening or before the expiration date, whichever comes first.
Q1. How often should a baby consume Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal during the day?
Ans: In general, most babies consume the following foods: 4–6 months: 3–4 tablespoons Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal once a day, with 1–2 teaspoons vegetable and fruit once or twice a day. 7 months: 3–4 tablespoons Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal once a day, 2–3 tablespoons vegetable and fruit twice a day and 1–2 teaspoons meat and protein food once a day.
Q2. What happens if you feed Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal to a newborn?
Ans: Babies who begin solid foods before the age of 4 months are more likely to develop obesity and other problems later in life. They also lack the coordination to swallow solid foods safely and they may choke or inhale the food into their lungs.
Q3. When is the optimum time to feed Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal to a baby?
Ans: There is no such thing as a "perfect" time to feed your baby with Nestle infant cereal; it is whatever works best for you.
Q4. Is Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal suitable for vegetarians?
Ans: Yes, Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal is a vegetarian food supplement.