Monison'S Balm 25gm
Monison’s Balm is an Ayurvedic formulation for instant pain relief. The ointment is versatile in action and deals with a variety of aches and pains. It provides instant relaxation. Monison’s Balm relieves headaches and symptoms of common cold and cough that are majorly caused by congestion. The contents of Monison’s Balm are enriched with the goodness of mint flower and the therapeutic effects of Wintergreen oil.
Monison’s Balm provides excellent pain relief and leaves one feeling relaxed and soothed. Its natural composition makes it safe to use and avoids unnecessary side effects.
- Monison’s Balm is most effective in providing therapeutic pain relief in cases of headaches.
- The balm aids to relieve nasal and chest congestion and helps provide relief in cough and the common cold.
- Aids to heal sports injuries and minor muscle injuries.
- Monison’s Balm offers effective pain relief in cases of backaches and neck pain, particularly common in professionals working long hours in front of their laptops screens.
- Mint flower (Pudinah Ke Phool)
- Nilgiri Tel
- Chah Patti
- Vaseline base
- Monison’s Balm is ideal for headaches, common cold, cough, backache, neck pain, etc.
- Helps to heal minor muscle injuries and injuries caused during sports and other outdoor activities due to overstraining muscles.
How To Use
- Take a tiny amount of Monison’s Balm on your palm and apply it gently over the affected area.
- Massage evenly with your finger over the aching area.
- Leave a thin layer of the balm in place for it to act.
- For headaches, apply a very thin and even layer of the balm gently over the forehead and the temple area and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes for active results.
- Read the instructions on the bottle carefully before application.
- The balm is meant for external application only.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Monison’s Balm is not to be ingested.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach from children.
Q 1. Can the Monison’s Balm help with chronic headaches?
Ans. Monison’s Balm only provides symptomatic relief in cases of mild headaches caused by muscle strain. For chronic headaches, please consult a physician for added medical assistance.
Q 2. How many times a day can the balm be applied?
Ans. There is no limitation for the number of times Monison’s Balm can be applied, although the use of it should be reserved to the times of necessity.
Q 3. Is Monison’s Balm safe for kids?
Ans. No, Monison’s Balm is meant for adults only.