Monison'S Balm 45gm
Monison’s Pain Balm is infused with the goodness of herbal and completely natural ingredients that are known for easing pain and providing instant relief. With ingredients like Wintergreen Oil and Nilgiri Oil, it can be used to treat headaches, colds, muscle pain and joint pain. Monison’s products have no side effects on your body and are made from all-natural ingredients.
- 100% natural and herbal.
- Safe to use.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Provides effective relief from pain.
- Effective for cold.
- Aids in joint pain and muscle pain.
- No side effects.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Makes pain relief easy.
- Promotes good health.
- Nilgiri Oil
- Pudina Ka Phool
- Wintergreen Oil
- Chah Pati Tel
- Vaseline Base
- Aids in headache.
- Helps in joint pain.
- Soothes cold symptoms.
- Can be used for muscle pain.
- Used for body pain.
- Can be applied after a workout.
How to Use
- Take a sufficient amount of Monison’s Ayurvedic Balm in your fingers.
- Apply to the affected area.
- Gently rub on the affected area with your fingers.
- Massage well till it absorbs in the skin.
- Leave the affected area untouched.
- Do not rub on it.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not apply under the eyes.
- Do not apply to broken or damaged skin.
- Make sure to do a patch test.
- If you have an allergy, contact the doctor before using the balm.
- Do not rub harshly on the skin.
Q1: Where can I apply Monison’s Balm?
Ans: Monisons’ Balm can be applied to any external area of the body to relieve pain. It can be applied to your head, joint area or your nose and chest for relief from cold symptoms. It also provides relief from other discomforts in the body.
Q2: How many times should I apply Monison’s Balm in a day?
Ans: Monison’s Balm can be applied 2-3 times a day, depending on the intensity of the pain. If the pain doesn't go away, contact your doctor.
Q3: What is the age restrictions for the use of Monison’s Balm?
Ans: Monison’s Balm can be used by anyone above the age of 18 years. It can be used by both men and women.
Q4: What should I do if it gets in my eyes?
Ans: Please avoid contact with your eyes by any means. However, if it goes into your eyes by accident, rinse your eyes thoroughly with water and if the irritation persists, seek medical help immediately.