One Touch Select Plus Glucometer Test Strips Box Of 25
The One Touch Select Plus test strips are used with the One Touch Glucometer and this box of 25 test strips comes in robust packaging that can be purchased separately as a refill. These test strips from One Touch can be used with the glucometer of the same brand to measure and regularly monitor your blood glucose levels while sitting at home. The One Touch test strips have a measurement accuracy range of 20mg/dl-600mg/dl. Moreover, with the help of these test strips, you can get a reading that is close to the results from a diagnostic lab, within just 5 seconds. All you need for these strips to provide an accurate result is 1 μL of blood from your index finger.
- The One Touch Select test strips can help diabetic patients maintain regular records of their blood sugar levels from the comfort of their homes.
- With the help of these strips and the One Touch Glucometer, you can be assured of a painless procedure that is minimally invasive.
- These test strips are an easy solution for people with both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes to regularly monitor their blood glucose levels themselves without needing external help.
It is used along with the One Touch Select Plus family of glucometers.
How to Use
- Insert a new strip into the glucometer.
- Prick the tip of your index finger with the lancet that comes with the glucometer.
- Touch a single drop of blood to the other end of the strip that is protruding from the glucometer.
- Wait for 5 seconds to get an accurate reading of your blood glucose levels.
- Do not squeeze your finger too much when touching the drop of blood on the test strip.
- Ensure your hands are clean and sanitized first.
- Never use the same test strip more than once.
- Safely discard any used test strips to avoid any form of cross-contamination.
- Be careful when using the lancet on the glucometer.
Q 1. What do I do if I get an absurd reading?
Ans: Check for the expiry date of the test strip.
Q 2. What to do if I continue getting the wrong readings?
Ans: If the problem persists then recalibrate your glucometer.
Q 3. Can these test strips go bad?
Ans: Yes, if you do not store them in an airtight container they can go bad.
Q 4. What to do when using a fresh packet of test strips?
Ans: Always remember to re-calibrate your glucometer when using a fresh pack of strips.
Q 5. Can I use these test strips with other glucometers as well?
Ans: You can use the One Touch Select Plus test strips with other brands of glucometers as well but it will not guarantee you an accurate result in such a case.