Dr. Morepen Exygra Spray Stamina Booster Spray For Men - 20gm
Dr Morepen Exygra Spray is a spray for topical application that helps with the treatment of premature ejaculation. This aerosol spray contains Lidocaine that is useful in prolonging erection for enhanced satisfaction of both partners. Dr Morepen Exygra Spray has been dermatologically tested to be safe, healthy and has a long-lasting effect. The mild anaesthetic property of Lidocaine also reduces the sensitivity of applied areas for maximum stamina and prolonged results.
- Dr Morepen Exygra Spray is an excellent topical spray with mild anaesthetic properties.
- The Dr Morepen Exygra Spray has Lidocaine that acts as a local anaesthetic that quickly gets absorbed into the skin and reduces sensitivity so you can perform without losing stamina.
- Dr Morepen Exygra Spray helps manage and prevent premature ejaculation.
- It is also effective in prolonging the duration of an erection.
- Lidocaine IP
- Isopropyl Alcohol IP
- Dr Morepen Exygra Spray is an aerosol-based spray with Lidocaine that is used for sexual wellness in males.
- This spray is effective for topical application to treat premature ejaculation while ensuring increased overall satisfaction for both partners.
How to Use
- Hold the container of Dr Morepen Exygra Spray upright.
- Keep it 10 cm apart from your body with the spray nozzle pointing towards the area of application.
- For best results, pump the spray for one second three times.
- The spray takes around 30 seconds to get absorbed and give the desired results.
- Consult a physician before using the product.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not spray it on a naked flame or incandescent material.
- Do not spray it near your eyes or face.
- Avoid direct inhalation.
- Do not consume.
- Do not overdose.
Q1. What are the possible side effects of using Dr Morepen Exygra Spray?
Ans: The possible side effects of using Dr Morepen Exygra Spray are rashes, irritation, redness and swelling. Side effects usually appear if you are allergic to any of the active ingredients present in the product. In case you face any adverse side effects, it is advised to consult a medical professional immediately.
Q2. Can women use Dr Morepen Exygra Spray?
Ans: No, it is not recommended to use Dr Morepen Exygra Spray for women.
Q3. Is Dr Morepen Exygra Spray safe for daily use?
Ans: Dr Morepen Exygra Spray can be used daily with prior consultation with a physician.
Q4. What to do if Dr Morepen Exygra Spray accidentally gets into the eyes?
Ans: In case Dr Morepen Exygra Spray accidentally gets into the eyes, wash with generous amounts of water. Seek medical attention as soon as possible.