Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil For 0-5 Yrs Babies 100ml
Gentle massaging a newborn with a soothing oil strengthens the immune system and provides relaxation to a baby. Infant massage also helps them to sleep better. Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil is rich in essential oils such as Sesame oil, Sweet almond oil, Jojoba oil, etc., which allow the baby to get the right kind of skincare.
This massage oil is perfect for your infant's skin as it keeps their skin saturated and soft. It spurs up the oxygen level and flow of nutrients. It also helps in enhancing the flexibility of the infant. The Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil price is affordable and is quite convenient to use.
- The sesame oil present in the Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil helps reinforce the muscles and promotes the physical growth of infants.
- Almond oil easily gets absorbed into the baby's skin and moisturises it.
- Jojoba oil protects the baby's delicate skin from sun damage.
- In addition to that, the massage oil helps in repairing the baby's dry skin and enhances skin complexion.
- The natural ingredients present in Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil benefits the baby's tender skin and provides nourishment according to its needs.
The key ingredients of Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil include
- Sesame Oil contains zinc that instantaneously enhances the elasticity of the skin. It also protects the delicate neonatal skin from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Olive Oil is loaded with Vitamin E, which moisturises the infant's sensitive skin and reduces dryness.
- Almond Oil nourishes the baby's skin and improves complexion.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamin E and B-complex, Copper, Zinc, Chromium, and Iodine, which helps the infant's skin to remain soft and well-nourished.
- Moisturises the infant's delicate skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Using Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil fortifies the infant's muscles and helps in gaining weight.
- Enhances the infant's quality of sleep.
- Prevents gas development in babies.
How to Use
- Pour a generous amount of Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil onto the palms of your hand.
- Gently massage your baby's skin in a circular motion in the clockwise direction.
- Always support the infant's ankles or wrists with one hand while massaging their arms or legs.
- Ensure that your baby doesn’t swallow or consume the oil.
- Avoid massaging the area where the baby has eczema or skin rashes.
Q 1. What is the best time to start massaging your infant?
Ans: Though there is no particular time to start massaging, the first three months of a newborn are considered the best time to start the massage.
Q 2. Why is an infant's massaging important?
Ans: Massaging a baby has many benefits. It helps strengthen muscles, gain weight, repair dry skin, limit the chances of sun damage, moisturise the baby's skin and many more.
Q 3. Should babies be massaged daily?
Ans: It is advisable to massage babies with an oil safe for an infant's delicate skin, such as Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil. Massaging is a great way to relax your babies and hence should be practised daily.
Q 4. Does massage oil have any side effects?
Ans: The Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil has no side effects. They are dermatologically tested and approved.