Sirona Reusable Size L Menstrual Cup
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women is an ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling or common daily use.
Cup is made of high-quality silicone that is widely applied in medical care products and it is worn internally, like a tampon during the menstrual period.
Cup does not absorb anything and therefore does not dry out or disrupt the natural pH of Vagina.
- Comfort: Cup can be safely used at night & can be used for anywhere between 10 to 12 hours without any odour.
- Capacity: Cup retains minimum 5- 15-28ml of menstrual blood.
- Efficacy: Can be used up to 12 hours.
- Safety: No rashes and Eco-friendly.
Direction for use:
- Wash: Wash hands and cup with warm water.
- Fold & Hold: Press the sides of the cup together, then fold it in half again. Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb & forefinger.
- Insert: Gently separate the labia with freehand & insert the curved edge of the folded cup into the vaginal opening.
- Remove: Use clean hands to gently pull on the stem until you can reach the base of the cup.
- Pinch the base of the cup to release the seal & continue to pull down to remove.
- Empty the contents, in the toilet, wash and clean the cup using warm water & re-insert for use or store safely until next cycle.
- Disinfect/sterilize the cup properly before used
- Women with no sexual experience are not recommended to use the cup.
- Depending on the flow empty the cup 2-5 times daily.
- The menstrual cup is not a contraceptive.