Mamaearth Baby Soap (Pack Of 4) Box Of 300 G
The moisturising bathing bar from Mamaearth gently washes, hydrates, and nourishes the delicate skin of newborn children. Its hydrating creme mix is mild and suitable for use from head to toe. This bathing soap for the baby softens and smoothens your baby's skin with goat milk, oats, and shea butter.
It has a pH of 5.5, which helps maintain the health of your baby's skin. It's hypoallergenic and toxin-free, so rest assured, Mamaearth Baby Soap won't irritate your baby's sensitive skin. Toxins such as silicones, paraben, and artificial colours are absent in this bathing soap.
- Maintains a pH of 5.5, which is excellent for your baby's sensitive skin.
- Moisturises your baby's skin for a long time.
- Your baby’s delicate skin quickly absorbs the natural nutrients from this soap.
- This Mamaearth bathing bar offers a tear-free bathing experience.
- Goat milk
- Shea Butter
- Coconut-based Cleansers
- Removes dead skin cells and cures dry skin.
- Exfoliates the skin and eliminates debris and oil that clogs the pores.
- Aids in the improvement of skin health.
- Works towards prevention of skin problems.
How to Use
- Gently massage the bathing bar on the moist body and face of the baby to generate a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- It is only for external usage.
- Ensure this soap doesn’t come in contact with your eyes.
- Keep it away from your children.
- If skin irritation occurs, stop using the product.
Q 1. Does Mamaearth infant soap contain no tears?
Ans. This soap-free bathing bar for the baby is made of natural components like coconut-based cleaners.
Q 2. Is this soap made from natural ingredients?
Ans. Mamaearth's moisturising baby soap is composed entirely of natural components, making it perfectly safe for your baby's delicate skin.
Q 3. Who is eligible to use Mamaearth baby soap?
Ans. It is appropriate for children aged two and up.
Q 4. Is it suitable for oily-skinned babies?
Ans. Yes, Mamaearth's bathing soap is suited for all skin types in children.