Lupisafe Disinfectant Spray - 170g
Lupisafe Disinfectant Spray is a multi-surface disinfectant that kills bacteria and germs. This spray kills 99.9% of organisms, including a wide range of bacteria, viruses, moulds, and fungi, for daily protection of the family and home.
This alcohol-based disinfectant spray can be used safely over skin and surfaces. It does not require any wiping and is convenient to carry. It can be used to protect hard and soft surfaces.
- This spray offers protection against illness-causing bacteria and germs.
- Safe to use on hands and surfaces.
- Effective against a broad range of viruses, bacteria, moulds, and fungi.
- It is convenient for surfaces that cannot routinely be washed with soap and water.
- Ethanol (95%) Denatured
- Excipients and propellants
- Car steering/gear.
- Door Knobs/handles.
How to Use
- Clean the surface before use with Lupisafe Spray.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Hold 15cm from the surface.
- Spray the surface until it is evenly covered in a fine layer of mist.
- Allow it to air dry.
- Do not saturate soft fabrics.
- This product is made for external use only.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Keep it away from the eyes, nose, mouth. In case of accidental exposure to the eyes, rinse well with water. In case of continued irritation, visit a doctor immediately.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not apply on polished wood, painted surface, brass, copper, or acrylic plastics.
- Do not use the spray on fabrics like silk, rayon, or satin.
- Extremely inflammable substance. Do not use near an open flame or incandescent substance.
- Store Lupisafe Disinfectant Spray in a cool, dry, and hygienic place, away from direct sunlight. Store it below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Test on a small area before using.
- Do not pierce or burn the bottle even after use.
- In the case of deliberated inhalation of the concentrated substance, fatality may result.
Q1. How much alcohol does the Lupisoft disinfectant spray contain?
Ans. It contains absolute alcohol 65% w/w.
Q2. Can one apply Lupisoft disinfectant spray on the skin?
Ans. Yes, it is not harmful when applied to the hands. It cannot be used over the face or around the eyes and mouth.
Q3. Can one use the Lupisoft disinfectant daily?
Ans. Yes, this product is safe for the daily protection of mattresses and other surfaces.
Q4. Is Lupisoft disinfectant spray for kitchen surfaces?
Ans. No, it is a product meant for external use only. Any accidental consumption can be dangerous.