Dabur Clove Oil Bottle Of 2 Ml
Dabur Clove Oil is a natural anaesthetic and anti-inflammatory agent that can reduce pain, swelling and irritation involved in toothaches and oral problems. It numbs the gums and eases out chronic tooth pain. Eugenol, which is an active ingredient found in clove bud oil, naturally reduces inflammations and is also effective against many dental issues. Dabur Clove Oil is an effective topical agent that is also beneficial for infants who are in the teething stage.
- Clove contains eugenol as an active ingredient that has been used since ancient times for its anti-infectious, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is also a potent anti-viral, antibacterial and antifungal agent that kills microbes present in the oral cavity.
- Clove oil can effectively slow down the decalcification of teeth and aids in the remineralization of teeth.
- Dabur Clove Oil is a natural antiseptic remedy for toothache that brings instant relief from even the most severe toothache.
Clove bud oil
- Clove bud oil in Dabur Clove Oil contains eugenol, eugenyl acetate and caryophyllene that is used to effectively treat dental pain, gum sores, cavities, mouth ulcers and bad breath.
- Dabur Clove Oil mixed with coconut can relieve gum irritation when massaged on the gums of teething children.
- The antiseptic properties of clove oil can address fungal infections and help in the quick recovery of wounds and cuts.
- Clove oil is also helpful in the treatment of a hernia, diarrhoea and bronchitis.
- Traditionally clove was used for intestinal parasites, skin infections, digestive upsets and toothaches.
- It can also be used to relieve muscle pain and digestive upsets.
- Dabur Clove Oil is a potent natural antimicrobial agent that can treat symptoms of respiratory ailments, such as cough and asthma.
- Clove oil is effective in alleviating stress, anxiety and headaches.
How to Use
Dip a clean tissue or cotton swab into the bottle of Dabur Clove Oil and massage it on your gums for about a minute to recover from toothache. Try not to taste the oil as it can be a bit overwhelming. Rinse it off to get instant relief.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Read instructions carefully before use.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Do not ingest.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Is Dabur Clove Oil safe for infants and children?
Ans: Yes. Dabur Clove Oil is safe for use by children.
Q2. Is this a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes. Dabur Clove Oil is a vegetarian product.
Q3. Can there be any side effects in using Dabur Clove Oil?
Ans: Dabur Clove Oil is an entirely herbal product made from superior quality natural ingredients that are unlikely to cause any side effects. However, if you face any side effects from using this product, stop using it immediately. In case the irritation persists or worsens, seek medical advice.
Q4. Can Dabur Clove Oil be used regularly?
Ans: Yes. Dabur Clove Oil can be used regularly after brushing the teeth.