Clove oil contains the active ingredient eugenol, which is a natural anesthetic. It helps numb and reduce pain to ease a toothache. Eugenol also has natural anti-inflammatory properties. It may reduce swelling and irritation in the affected area.
- Used as an antimicrobial, to help kill bacteria.
- Used as a pain reliever for conditions such as toothache and muscle pain.
- Used for digestive upset.
- Used to relieve respiratory conditions like cough and asthma.
Direction for Use:
- To use it for a toothache, dip a clean tissue, cotton swab, or cotton ball into the oil and wipe it over the gums at the point of the pain