Sebamed Baby Powder - 200g
Sebamed’s baby powder is one of the baby care products from SEBAMED, which originated in Germany. This baby powder ensures that your child smells fresh and relaxed upon application. Babies require gentle and soft-smelling things that can help them calm down easily. With its all-natural ingredients, mothers no longer need to worry about the adverse effects that Sebamed baby powder may have on the baby.
The presence of Olive oil as a major ingredient ensures that the baby’s skin is free of dryness. The pleasant smell, zero irritation or allergic reaction makes it a perfect powder to be applied for babies above 1 year old.
This goes without saying, but Sebamed baby powder is 100% dermatologically tested to ensure that children stay healthy and safe. A baby’s body is extremely sensitive and tender during its formative years. Hence it is pertinent that their skin is well-taken care of and all the products that are used on them must be of excellent quality.
The powder contains a micronized form of TiO2, which reduces the rubbing effect of the nappies on the baby’s skin, thus keeping them comfortable and irritation-free. Sebamed baby powder also ensures that the maximum amount of moisture is absorbed from the baby’s skin to keep it soft and supple, while the extra soft formula with Allantoin aids in keeping the baby’s skin free from all allergic reactions or skin rashes.
How to Use
- Shake the powder on your hands and take some of the product on your palms, making sure that during this process your baby is away from you so that none of the powder enters the baby’s eyes, face or mouth.
- Apply the powder generously all over the baby.
- You can also put the powder on the nappy and then use the nappy for your baby.
- Keep it out of the reach of the baby.
- Helps to prevent friction.
- The powder creates a soft layer between the baby’s skin and the nappy, thus preventing the friction from the nappy rub to affect the baby’s skin.
- Reduce the effects of rubbing and chafing.
- Because of this layer, the effect of rubbing or chaffing on the baby’s skin is also reduced.
- Prevents nappy rash.
- Sebamed’s ingredients make sure that nappy rash can be prevented on the baby’s delicate skin.
- Olive Oil soothes and protects the skin from dryness
- The olive oil present in Sebamed Baby powder fully ensures that the skin receives just the exact amount of mixture to keep it soft and supple, free from dryness.
- Allantoin reduces irritation.
- Allantoin is a non-irritating chemical compound that helps in soothing, calming and protecting the skin. Allantoin present in Sebamed helps in soothing and protecting the baby’s skin against all sorts of skin allergies and rashes.
- Clinically and dermatologically proven.
- It has been dermatologically proven that Sebamed Baby powder does what it claims.
1. Can Sebamed baby powder be used on the skin?
A1. The powder is to be used only on the baby’s skin folds.
2. How to use Sebamed baby powder?
A2. Take some powder on your palms and spread it on your baby’s clean and dry body.
3. Does Sebamed powder darken skin?
A3. There have been no such reports, however, overusing the powder could lead to such side effects.