Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion (with Shea Butter) - 400ml
Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion is a gently nourishing, non-greasy baby Lotion which protects the delicate skin of the baby and provides moisturization for up to 24 hours.
Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion contains all-natural emollients including sunflower seed oil, soybean oil and a unique blend of shea butter and glycerin which very efficiently moisturizes and protects your baby's soft skin. The formulation is completely free of harsh chemicals, parabens and mineral oils. It gently hydrates, softens and nourishes the delicate skin of your baby. It is dermatologically tested for efficacy and come recommended by dermatologists and paediatricians.
- Long-Lasting Moisturization - The all-natural, gently nourishing, non-greasy formula of Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion is rapidly absorbed in the skin, providing effective long term moisturization for up to 24 hours and therefore smoothens, nourishes and softens the skin of the baby.
- Helps Preserve Natural Skin Barrier - The gentle formulation preserves the natural moisture barrier of the skin and prevents moisture loss while also rehydrating the skin.
- Gentle pH Balanced Formula - Cetaphil’s hypoallergenic formula has been extensively tested and pH balanced to be proven safe and mild enough for daily use even on the very delicate skin of a newborn.
- Chemical Free - Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion is completely free of harmful chemicals and does not cause irritation or increased sensitivity of the skin.
- Helianthus annuus Seed Oil
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Butyrospermum parkii Shea Butter
- Hexyldecyl Laurate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Propylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Citric Acid
Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion efficiently hydrates the delicate skin of the baby and preserves the natural moisture barrier for effective long term moisturization up to 24 hours.
How to Use
- Pour a small amount of Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion on your palm.
- Rub your palms together to mildly warm the lotion.
- Apply gently all over the face and body of your baby.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep the container tightly closed after use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- If it gets into the eyes, rinse off with water.
- In case of skin irritation, consult a doctor immediately.
Q1. Can this baby lotion cause allergies?
Ans: Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion has been clinically tested to be hypoallergenic and irritation-free, so there is very little chance of an allergic reaction or side effects. In case of any irritation after use, consult a doctor immediately.
Q2. Can I use it if my baby has combination skin?
Ans: Yes, the formulation of Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion makes it perfectly suitable for use in combination skin types.
Q3. Can Cetaphil be used by adults?
Ans: Yes, Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion has been formulated keeping the delicate skin of babies in mind and is gentle enough for everyone. That being said, while it can be used by adults, it may be too mild and may require a much greater volume.