Dexolac is powdered milk substitute. It is specially designed for the baby’s overall growth & development. Dexolac is suitable for babies in the 0 to 24 months age group. Dexolac infant formula is a milk substitute that provides your baby with the exact amount of nutrients in their growth years. It is enriched with ingredients that support growth by elevating brain development, making the bones stronger, and delivering optimal iron.
Ingrediants: Partially skimmed milk, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oils (high oleic sunflower oil & soy oil), sucrose, demineralised whey & whey solids, minerals, emulsifier (soya lecithin), vitamins, taurine, L-carnitine.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the feed.
- Sterilize the feeding bowl, feeding spoon and water measuring cup by boiling in water for 10 minutes.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Using the water measuring cup, pour correct amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table.
- Consult feeding table and add into the feeding bowl exacts no. of scoops leveled off according to the age of the infant. Use only scoop from this pack. Stir well till the powder dissolves.
- Feed the baby with bowl and spoon. Discard the leftover feed.
- Reminder: Always hold baby while feeding, Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Immune Function: With Nucleotides, Selenium, Zinc, and Vitamins A, C, E
- Digestive Health: With easy to digest Whey proteins, Lactose and nucleotides to support the growth of useful bacteria
- Strong bones: With Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Vitamin D