Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula (Upto 6 Months) Tin - 400gm
Dexolac Stage 1 Infant Formula is substitute milk for babies up to 6 months of age. It contains multiple nutrients and minerals for the growth and development of babies. It is suitable for the 0-6 month’s age group. Dexolac comes in different stages of milk powder for different age groups for babies. Other variants of Dexolac milk powder are Dexolac 1 (0-6 months), Dexolac 2 (6-12 months), Dexolac special care (premature babies), Dexolac premium 1 (0-6 months), Dexolac premium (6-12months), etc. Dexolac provides 36 nutrients to support the baby's overall growth and is easy to digest.
- Provides energy for growth.
- Makes bone strong.
- Proteins for healthy growth.
- Easy to digest.
- Overall growth and development.
- 100% vegetarian.
- Contains 36 nutrients.
- Partially skimmed milk
- Whey solids
- Used as substitute milk for infants.
- Has 36 nutrients to support the growth and development of infants.
- Has whey protein and lactose, which is easy to digest.
- Contains vitamin D, which makes your bones strong and healthy.
- Iron-fortified milk helps to meet the daily requirements of the baby's needs.
How to Use
- Wash your hands properly before preparing milk.
- Boil the utensils that are to be used in the preparation of milk for 10 minutes.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool down till it is lukewarm.
- Pour the correct amount of powder milk into the water according to the feeding table.
- Use only a feeding spoon in the container and level of it before mixing it.
- Use only boiled water.
- Boil the utensils before making milk.
- Incorrect dilution may endanger infant health.
- Use prepared milk within half an hour.
- Consult the feeding table before making milk.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
Q1: Is there any formula milk for premature babies?
Ans: Dexolac special care formula milk is for premature babies’ birth from 37 weeks.
Q2: Is it suitable for a one-month-old baby?
Ans: Yes, you can give it to 1-day to 1-month babies.
Q3: Can it be easier to digest?
Ans: Yes, it has whey protein and lactose, which is easier to digest.
Q4: Does it provide nutrients to the babies?
Ans: Yes, it provides 36 nutrients to the babies for overall growth and development.