Little'S Classic Mini Blue Feeding Bottle Of 120 Ml
The Little’s Classic Mini Feeding Bottle composition is completely safe for infants to use because it is made from BPA-free material. This feeding bottle is unique because it helps to teach the baby to drink on its own without adult supervision. The bottle is made from a printed polypropylene material, making it visually attractive and appealing to the baby.
The Little’s Classic Mini Feeding Bottle benefits breastfeeding mothers because they can get a much-needed break from breastfeeding with the use of this bottle. Moreover, it also helps to pacify a baby who is habituated to breastfeeding, and this bottle is part of the baby’s growth curve.
- The contents of Little’s Classic Mini Feeding Bottle include a sipper, a cap, a cup, as well as a stopper, making it a highly user-friendly product that is intuitive for babies to use regularly.
- The sipper and rubber stop setup acts as an anti-gas valve system and is essential in this feeding bottle is essential because it prevents air bubbles from entering the baby’s mouth.
- It also has a strainer mechanism that prevents the entry of solid particles into the nipple.
- BPA-free polypropylene feeding bottle
- Rubber nipple
- Rubber stop
- It is used to feed babies regularly.
- It can also be used to get babies off the habit of breastfeeding.
How To Use
- Immerse the feeding bottle sipper into boiling water and soak for a few minutes to kill off unwanted bacteria present in the bottle.
- Thoroughly wash all other contents of Little’s Classic Mini Feeding Bottle to ensure sterility and minimise the chance of cross-contamination and infection to the baby.
- Pour the pre-mixed baby formula or milk into the feeding bottle and serve it lukewarm to your baby.
- However, do not leave the baby unsupervised with the feeding bottle.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dark place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Always clean and sanitise after each use.
Q 1. What is the volume of this feeding bottle?
Ans. The volume of this feeding bottle is about 200 ml.
Q 2. Can it be used while travelling?
Ans. Yes, due to its compact size and leak-free mechanism, it is perfect for travelling.
Q 3. What is the perfect age group for infants to use this feeding bottle?
Ans. Infants between the ages of 3 to 6 months can easily use this feeding bottle. However, children older than 6 months can also use Little’s Classic Mini Feeding Bottle.
Q 4. What is the speciality of this feeding bottle?
Ans. This feeding bottle comes with a variflow silicone nipple that is both ultra-soft and equipped with an anti-colic valve.