Lifebuoy Total 10 Active Natural Hand Wash - 750 Ml (Pack Of 2)
Lifebuoy has always had an immense contribution in the field of the evolution of tackling infections and germs. As per the lab tests, with an active natural shield, Lifebuoy Total 10 Active Natural Hand Wash protects against 99.9% of germs in ten seconds of handwash. Amidst the increased risk of infections, handwashing can save lives. Also, the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) of the UK has licensed Lifebuoy Total 10 Active Natural Hand Wash for public safety.
- The natural hand wash provides 99.9% germ protection.
- The Active Silver Formula provides high-grade protection against infective germs.
- Highly recommended by doctors to fight viruses and bacteria.
- It keeps you safe from daily hazardous pathogens.
- Active Silver Formula
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Potassium Chloride
- Use before eating your meals, coming home after playing or if you were in place with chances of contracting any germs.
- Lifebuoy Total 10 Active Natural Hand Wash uses an active silver formula to kill the infection-causing germs.
- The hand wash prevents the spread of disease.
- Lifebuoy Hand Wash for kids and adults can prevent illness.
- Handwashing reduces the risk of diarrhoea, respiratory infection and gastrointestinal issues.
How to Use
- Take a small quantity of Lifebuoy Total 10 Active Natural Hand Wash.
- Make a lather around all your aspects of palms and wrist for ten seconds.
- Do not forget to clean between fingers and your nails.
- Rinse it nicely.
- Do not ingest the chemicals or apply them to your face.
- Do read the ingredient label carefully before using it.
- Keep away from Children’s Reach.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Q1: What is Active Silver Formula?
Ans: Unilever R&D scientists have developed an effective anti-germ formula. The exact concentration remains a secret but has provided the best results for over 100 years. The use of active silver formula with menthol in Lifebuoy Hand Wash kills 99.9% of germs in 10 seconds.
Q2: How frequently should I use Lifebuoy Hand Wash?
Ans: Lifebuoy Hand Wash can be used:
- Before and after the preparation and consumption of meals.
- Before, during and after visiting someone infected.
- Before and after touching your face, wounds or mouth.
- Before and after changing diapers and sanitary pads.
- After disposing of animal excreta and garbage.
Q3: Which is better - Hand Washing or Sanitising?
Ans: Hand washing with a mild soap/handwash is considered superior to using a hand sanitiser. If soap and water are unavailable, use a 60% alcohol-based sanitiser.
Q4: How does Lifebuoy Hand Wash help over sanitiser?
Ans: A sanitiser might not be as effective in getting rid of all types of microbes and germs, may not be effective on greasy and dirty hands and might not be able to remove harmful chemicals either. You can protect yourself from all these risks with Lifebuoy Hand Wash, which contains active silver formula and menthol.