Lichensa Anti Fungal Ointment Tube Of 20 G
Eczema is a condition wherein patches of skin become inflamed, itchy, cracked and rough. Some types can also cause blisters. Eczema and other similar skin conditions can potentially make your life a living hell. Introducing Lichensa Anti-Fungal Ointment - it is used for Eczema, Fungal infections of toes, dry skin, cracked skin, diaper dermatitis and other conditions. It is used to treat various skin conditions; reducing pain and delayed onset muscle soreness. Used for crack on heels, dhobis Itch, napkin rash, infection between toes and fingers, diaper rash (Adult and Children), bedsores, boils, nail infection.
- It has Zinc oxide which treats rashes, minor burns, chapped skin and skin irritations.
- It has Menthol which relieves inflammation and itching caused due to hives and dermatitis.
- The Boric acid in it has antifungal properties.
- Clotrimazole, a very important ingredient of this ointment, is used to treat skin infections like athlete’s foot, jock itch.
- It has Pityriasis which is a fungal infection that causes the darkening or lightening of the skin of the chest, neck, arms or legs.
- Boric Acid.
- Zinc oxide.
- Used to help ease skin problems.
How to Use
- Wash the affected area with soap and water.
- Apply Lichensa Ointment in a thick uniform layer. Repeat twice a day, once during the day and once before going to bed. Regular application of Lichensa Ointment will keep your feet soft and beautiful.
- If the cracks are deep, remove the dirt from the cracks thoroughly by washing with soap and water and then apply Lichensa Ointment for quick relief. You will see the change with just 3 applications.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is Lischensa Anti Fungal Ointment good for cracked heels?
Ans. It is effective for cracks on heels, dhobi's itch, napkin rash and infection between toes and fingers and heat boil. On application, it gives a soothing and cooling effect.
Q2. What are the uses of Lischensa Anti Fungal Ointment?
Ans. This ointment is used for Eczema, Fungal infections of toes, back pain, dry skin, cracked skin, diaper dermatitis and other conditions. It is used to treat various skin conditions; reducing pain and delayed onset muscle soreness.
Q3. Can Lischensa Anti Fungal Ointment cure ringworm?
Ans. It is an anti-fungal topical ointment that is used in the treatment of cracks on heels, groin itch, ringworm, pityriasis Versicolor, napkin rash and fungal infection between fingers and toes. It has antiseptic properties that not only cure but also regenerate macerated skin.