Kerala Ayurveda Ksheerabala 101 Avarti Pain Relief Capsules (10caps X 10) Box Of 100
The Kerala Ayurveda Ksheerabala 101 capsules are a specialised formulation of essential ayurvedic oils made available in the form of consumable tablets. It contains ancient ayurvedic ingredients like Bala and Tila thaila/Tila taila, which are effective as natural herbal remedies for the treatment of inflammation and joint aches. While the Avarti pain relief capsules are mostly used to gain relief from pain caused by a vast array of musculoskeletal and neurological ailments.
- The Kerala Ayurvedic Ksheerabala capsules are most effective in the treatment of inflammation and pain that may sometimes be the result of underlying conditions like arthritis, sciatica, myalgia and spondylosis.
- These capsules are also beneficial in reducing any other kind of pain that is related to neuralgia and neurological disorders since their herbal ingredients have long been considered to be natural pain killers.
- These capsules are also useful in eliminating pain and other symptoms that can often be caused by diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and gout, among several others.
- Kerala Ayurvedic Ksheerabala capsules have other benefits like improving the quality of your voice.
- These capsules have ingredients that are especially effective in the treatment of different types of Vata Dosha disorders.
- It also helps to provide deep nourishment to the body as well as helps to revitalise the mind and body making you feel fresh and energetic.
- The Kerala Ayurvedic Ksheerabala capsules are generally used as herbal pain suppressants.
- They can also be used to promote general health and wellbeing.
- Bala kwath (Sida cordifolia Rt.)
- Bala kalka (Sida cordifolia Rt.)
- Godugdha (Milk)
- Tila Thaila/Tila taila (Sesamum indicum oil)
Directions For Use
- Take 1 capsule of Kerala Ayurvedic Ksheerabala twice a day or you can take as many as recommended by your physician.
- Store them in a dry and cool place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Store them out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose unless instructed by your doctor.
- Do not self-medicate as this can have adverse consequences.
Q1: Will the Kerala Ayurvedic Ksheerabala capsules make me drowsy during the day?
Ans: No, these capsules do not have any ingredients that can cause sedation.
Q2: Can these capsules be taken by pregnant or lactating women?
Ans: For pregnant or lactating women, it is best to consult a gynaecologist or even a general physician before consuming any kind of medication that is meant to reduce pain.
Q3: Why are these capsules so effective in the treatment of different kinds of ailments?
Ans: This is because the Kerala Ayurvedic Ksheerabala capsules contain Bala, which is an ayurvedic herb and has antioxidant, analgesic, antipyretic, antiviral, antirheumatic, diuretic, immunoenhancing, hypoglycaemic and hepatoprotective properties.
Q4: Can children consume these capsules?
Ans: These capsules are not recommended for children under the age of 13 years unless specifically recommended by a doctor.