Kapiva Vitamin C + Amla Gummies | 2 In 1 Immunity Booster For Kids And Adults | Gelatin Soy And Lactose Free - 60 Gummies
Kapiva vitamin C + amla gummies are made of strong vitamin C + amla gum and some other good for health ingredients. It becomes easy for the consumer to have the goodness of amla in gum with a good taste. It comes with a fruitful aroma that refreshes you as well. These gummies are red as there are strawberries present in the gummies. You can consume these gummies anytime and anywhere.
- Every single gummy bear in the pack comes with the goodness of amla - amla is rich in vitamin C.
- Amla provides an improved immune system, two times better than average.
- These gummies are rich in antioxidants as well as minerals.
- It is a kind of modern Ayurveda product. It is unique and comes with a blend of amla and vitamin C.
- The liquid form of glucose
- Acidity Regulator
The primary use of these gummies is to fulfil your daily requirement of Vitamin C. Moreover, there is no age restriction for this product.
How to Use
Adults can consume two gummies per day, whereas, for kids, only one gummy per day is recommended.
- Carefully read the instructions given on the label before use.
- Keep it away from small children.
- Store it in a dry area with low temperature.
Q1. Can we eat amla daily?
Ans: Eating amla regularly results in the glowing of skin and makes it healthy also. Moreover, there are various benefits of having amla, like it improves a person’s vision, boosts up the immune system, etc. Daily consumption of amla is never unsafe.
Q2. How much is vitamin C available in amla?
Ans: Amla consists of 20 times more vitamin C as compared to the oranges. There is 600 mg of vitamin available per 100 grams of amla whereas an orange of 100 grams has only 30 mg of vitamin C in it. A small amla is generally equal to two oranges in terms of vitamin C.
Q3. What are the various benefits of vitamin C?
Ans: Vitamin C has multiple benefits like it is essential for the growth and development of all the body tissues. Moreover, it repairs the body tissues as well. It produces collagen, absorbs iron, improves the functioning of the immune, healing wounds, etc.
Q4. Who should not consume amla?
Ans: If a mother is breastfeeding her child, she should avoid consuming amla. Amla can lower their blood sugar level as well. However, you can eat amla but make sure your blood glucose level is maintained.