Itchguard Anti Fungal Cream Tube Of 20 G
Itch Guard Cream is prepared with a special formula that helps in treating fungal infections on the skin and nails. Skin infections such as ringworm can be treated easily with the use of this medicated cream as it is effective in killing the fungus that causes this condition. It is necessary to follow the directions given on the pack or the instructions shared by your doctor to heal the problem at the earliest.
- Itch Guard Cream is helpful in curing skin problems caused due to fungal infections such as ringworm.
- The anti-fungal cream also helps heal fungal infections on nails.
- It comes in an easy to carry packing. You can easily slip it into your handbag and carry it along.
- The cream is available at an affordable rate.
Itch Guard cream comprises of the following:
- Benzyl Alcohol I.P. 1% w/w
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride I.P. 1% w/w
- Cream Base q.s.
Itch Guard helps in healing fungal infections on nails and skin.
How to Use
- Clean and dry the infected area as well as your hands.
- Apply Itch Guard ointment evenly on the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of cream once or twice a day or as recommended by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly after use.
- The suggested course of Itch Guard cream must be completed to avoid fungal re-growth.
- Itch guard is strictly for external use.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Store Itch Guard tube in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the cream out of the reach of children.
Q1. What can be an effective way to get rid of ringworm?
Ans: Ringworm causes redness and irritation. It must be treated timely to avoid the problem from aggravating. An effective way to heal it is by applying a thin layer of Itch Guard cream once or twice daily until the problem persists.
Q2. How does Itch Guard Cream help fight fungal infection?
Ans: Itch Guard Cream is loaded with antifungal properties. It kills fungi and stops further growth thereby curing the fungal infection.
Q3. How should Itch Guard Cream be used to treat skin infections?
Ans: A thin layer of Itch Guard Cream must be applied evenly to the infected area. The area to be treated must be washed and dried before applying the cream. Further, read the label carefully and stick to the given instructions to ensure healing.
Q4. Does Itch Guard cream cause any side effects?
Ans: You might feel a slight itching or burning sensation after applying the cream which is a part of the healing process. However, if the problem seems difficult to deal with then you may consult your doctor.