Invigra Strawberry Condoms - 12 Condoms
Invigra Strawberry Condoms are male contraceptives that are used for protection against Sexually Transmitted Diseases and preventing pregnancy. Made from high-quality latex and a soothing strawberry flavour, Invigra Strawberry Condoms are thin and lubricated. The product has a local anaesthetic agent that allows a long-lasting experience.
- The Invigra Strawberry Condoms are made with premium-quality latex that make them durable to withstand any friction or pressure.
- They are ultrathin, transparent and well lubricated for better fit and smooth use.
- Invigra Strawberry Condoms have a ribbed texture that boosts stimulation for both partners.
- Strawberry-flavoured condoms mask the unpleasant smell of latex condoms.
- The anaesthetic agent helps one to last longer.
- Strawberry flavour
- Use the Invigra Strawberry Condoms to avoid pregnancy.
- To reduce the risk of Sexually Transmitted Diseases like (STDs), HIV and AIDS.
How to Use
- Remove the Invigra Strawberry Condom from the pack.
- Do not use sharp objects like scissors to open the Invigra Strawberry Condoms.
- Slide the condom on the erect penis and roll the ring down to the base.
- Ensure that there are no leaks or holes.
- Discard it after use.
- Use the condom once only. Discard it after a single-use.
- Read the enclosed instructions for maximum protection.
- Store it in a cool, dry, dark place away from moisture and sunlight.
- Avoid using the Invigra Strawberry Condoms if allergic to rubber or latex products.
Q 1. Can the Invigra Strawberry Condoms be used again?
Ans: No, one must not use the Invigra Strawberry Condoms multiple times. Discard it after one use.
Q 2. Do the Invigra Strawberry Condoms provide 100% protection?
Ans: No, they do not provide 100% protection. If condoms are used properly, they are highly effective against the risk of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and HIV and are also used to prevent pregnancy. However, no contraceptive can provide 100% effectiveness.
Q 3. Do the Invigra Strawberry Condoms produce any side effects?
Ans: As safe as the Invigra Strawberry Condoms are, it is recommended that people with sensitive skin should not use these condoms as they are made of latex.