Invigra Banana Condoms -12 Condoms
Use Invigra Banana Condoms for the ultimate euphoric romance, which is now available in a pack of twelve. Invigra Banana Condoms benefit by being highly beneficial and advantageous against the possibility of transferring sexually transmitted diseases, HIV or AIDS and also prevents the risk of pregnancy even though no contraceptives can ensure 100% efficacy. Invigra Condoms are also obtainable in other various flavours. Each condom is for one-time use only. The product needs to be stored in a cool, dry place away from pollution, heat and direct sunlight as it is made of rubber. If one has an allergy to rubber products, do not forget to consult a doctor before using the product. For utmost protection, keep an eye on the enclosed instructions given in the box.
- There are 12 condoms available in one single packet of Invigra Banana Condoms.
- This condom comes in the flavour of Banana.
- The condoms are also lubricated and teat-ended and are used for an exuberant romance.
- This condom gives maximum protection against sudden pregnancy.
- The product is 100% electronically tested.
- Condoms are a defensive contraceptive manufactured from latex rubber, which is a synthetic rubber known as polyisoprene or a very fine plastic named polyurethane.
- Added flavour (banana)
- Invigra Banana Condoms are used to avert an undesired pregnancy.
- They are highly effective against the risk of transmission of sexually transmitted diseases, HIV or AIDS.
How to Use
- Each condom is for single use only.
- Look for the enclosed instructions given in the box for maximum protection.
- Store it in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- Keep it away from heat and direct sunlight.
- If you are allergic to products made of rubber, consult the doctor before using the product.
- Expired condoms are most likely to be less effective.
- If the condoms trigger a latex allergy, contact your physician on an urgent basis.
- Keep it away from children.
- There are no proven side effects of Invigra Banana Condoms.
Q1. Is this product lubricated?
Ans: Yes, this product is lubricated and teat-ended. Invigra Banana Condoms are 100% electronically tested.
Q2. Does this product reduce the risk of transmission of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases?
Ans: Invigra Banana Condoms are used to decrease the risk of transmission of sexually transmitted diseases, HIV or AIDS. The product also prevents pregnancy.
Q3. How many condoms would come in one single packet?
Ans: One packet contains twelve condoms. Invigra Banana condoms, if appropriately used, are extremely effective against the probability of transmission of sexually transmitted diseases, HIV or AIDS and is also a barrier against unwanted pregnancy.