Hexilak Ultra Anti Scar Gel Tube Of 15 G
Hexilak Ultra Gel is an anti-scar that flattens and lightens scars such as those occurring from surgery or cuts. With ingredients that include Cyclomethicone and Silicone Dioxide, Hexilak Ultra Gel is often recommended by doctors to manage elevated scarring on the skin. This advanced formula also carries the photoreception benefits of Vitamin C, which can help make scars disappear!
- Hexilak Ultra Gel is formulated with an advanced CCP complex (Cyclomethicone NF-5, UTMF Ceramide III and PolydimethylSiloxane) to flatten and soften elevated scars.
- Hexilak Ultra Gel works on elevated scars that occur due to surgery, cuts and burns, scratches and even insect bites.
- Vitamin C helps with photoreception which improves hyperpigmentation at the site of the scar. This lightening effect helps to better conceal the scar or make it less noticeable.
- The advanced scar formula consists of Ceramides, peptides and other ingredients all working together to help you minimize the stark contrast of scars against your normal skin effectively and that is why it is recommended by doctors.
Cyclomethicone NF-5, UTMF Ceramide III, Dermaxyl, PolydimethylSiloxane, Silicone Dioxide, Elastomer-10, Antron (220), Vitamin C.
For topical application on scars to lighten, soften and flatten them and make them less obvious against the skin.
How to Use
- Wash and dry the area well. Take a single drop of Hexilak Ultra Gel on your fingertip and apply it carefully to the scarred area.
- Do not spread it back and forth. Apply once in the same direction over the scar.
- Allow it to dry for a few minutes, after which you can cover it up with cosmetics if you wish.
- Apply twice daily for 2-3 months as per the above instructions for the best results.
- To track the improvement, take a picture of the scar before and after starting treatment.
- Do not use it on open wounds or third-degree burns and keep away from the eyes and other mucous membranes.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1: Can it make scars disappear?
Ans: No, it does not make scars disappear. It can only minimize the look and elevation of a scar.
Q2: When should I start applying it to the scar?
Ans: Only apply this Hexilak Ultra Gel anti-scar gel after the wound is completely healed. For example, you should wait 10-14 days after a surgical procedure before applying it.
Q3: Does it work with old scars?
Ans: Hexilak Ultra Gel is most effective on newer scars (3 months old or less), but it might provide some minor benefit to older scars as well. Follow the instructions and test it for yourself.
Q4: Can it be used for facial scars?
Ans: Yes, however, it is important to check with your doctor before starting this gel as it might interfere or interact with other skin treatments.