Hepa Pro Mixed Fruit Powder 200 Gm
Hepa Pro Mixed Fruit Powder is a nutritional supplement powder for liver disorders. It is enriched with nutrients that are vital for the liver, like SAMe, Choline and Taurine. It is a scientifically formulated supplement manufactured with an exciting mixed fruit flavour. It improves liver function, helps in detoxification and lipotropic action. It also enhances bile flow and prevents muscle protein catabolism in patients with liver disorders. The macronutrients present in Hepa Pro offer high energy to help meet your daily energy demands.
- Hepa Pro is a high-quality nutritional health drink to stabilise the metabolic disorders of the body due to diabetes and low liver function.
- It is helpful for people suffering from drug-induced hepatotoxicity, hepatitis and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
- It is also beneficial for those who suffer from alcoholic fatty liver disease, liver cirrhosis and minimal hepatic encephalopathy.
- It improves overall health, body mass and cardiac health.
- Folic Acid
- Iodine Iron
- Lipoic Acid
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D and K
- Hepa Pro is a specialised dietary supplement for improved liver function.
- This nutritional supplement aids in the treatment and recovery from liver diseases and diabetes-related ailments.
How to Use
- Make sure your hands are clean before preparing the product.
- Add 2 scoops of the powder in lukewarm water.
- Shake well to mix the contents properly.
- Drink twice or thrice a day or as directed by your physician.
- Use the product before it expires.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from children and direct sunlight.
- Always keep the product tightly covered after every use.
- Do not freeze the powder and avoid excessive heating.
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age.
- To be consumed only under the recommendation of a doctor.
Q 1. Should Hepa Pro Mixed Fruit Powder be taken on an empty stomach?
Ans. No, avoid consuming Hepa Pro Mixed Fruit Powder on an empty stomach. It is advisable to consume this nutritional supplement a few hours after a heavy meal.
Q 2. How often should one consume Hepa Pro Powder?
Ans. Consuming this supplement once a day and twice a day is the most common frequency of using Hepa Pro Powder. However, if your doctor has provided you with a different set of instructions, it is recommended to follow the same.
Q 3. Is this supplement or product addictive or habit-forming?
Ans. No cases have been reported of Hepa Pro Mixed Fruit Powder being habit-forming. It does not come with a potential for addiction or abuse. However, do not self-medicate and increase your body's dependence on the supplement without the advice of a doctor.