Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block Packet Of 50 G
The Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block is an in-cistern, drop-in tablet that ensures uninterrupted cleaning of your toilet. This cleaner is compatible with all accessible cisterns and it works from the inside the cistern, by releasing a dose of powerful liquid with every flush. This liquid is distributed across the bowl, which helps to maintain a clean toilet after each flush. It keeps your toilet hygienic and free from any offensive odours, all round the clock. Additionally, it prevents the build-up of stains and ensures that your toilet remains clean and spotless after every flush. The Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block is touch-free and convenient to use. One block lasts up to a month, after which it dissolves completely. It is a versatile product safe for use in septic tanks and with other toilet cleaners.
- The Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block provides continuous sanitation of your toilet with touch-free technology.
- It is compatible with any accessible cistern and works by releasing a dose of cleaning liquid with every flush.
- It ensures that your toilet stays clean, hygienic, and odour-free all the time.
- This cleaner prevents any build-up of stains and keeps your toilet looking neat and tidy.
- One block can last for up to one month and it dissolves completely at the end.
- It indicates the need for replacement as the colour of the flushed water starts to fade.
- This product is suitable for use in combination with any other toilet cleaners or inside septic tanks.
- It is easy to use, mess-free, and keeps your toilet smelling fresh with clear blue water after every flush.
- This product is useful in maintaininging the continuous cleanliness of your toilet with every flush.
- It has touch-free technology which makes it easy to use and free of mess.
- It can be used with any accessible cistern.
- It is beneficial in providing an odour-free, stainless and clean toilet.
- It lasts for 1 month after which it will dissolve completely.
- It can be used in septic tanks and with other toilet cleaners.
- It signals the need for replacement as the colour of the water starts to fade.
- It keeps your toilet neat and tidy with clear blue water after every flush.
How to Use
- Remove the block from the blister.
- Do not remove the cloth.
- Drop the block into the cistern but away from the water inlet.
- To activate, wait for 10 minutes before the first flush.
- Replace the block when the blue colour disappears from your water.
- Read the instructions on the package carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
- If swallowed, seek immediate medical advice.
Q1. Can this product be used for an Indian closet flush tank?
Ans: Yes. This product is suitable for use in any accessible cistern including both Indian and Western-type toilets.
Q2. When should the product be replaced?
Ans: The product needs to be replaced with a fresh one when the clear blue colour of the flushed water starts fading. This product can ideally last for up to 1 month.
Q3. What is the shelf life of this product?
Ans: The shelf life of this product is 24 months from the date of manufacture.