Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block Packet Of 50 G
Harpic Flushmatic toilet cleaning cistern block is a drop-in tank tablet which can be used for any accessible cistern. It works by creating strong foam every time you flush the toilet, which helps to maintain cleanliness in the toilet bowl. Harpic Flushmatic toilet cleaner works from inside the cistern to release a dose of powerful detergent with every flush. Distributing the liquid across the bowl, it helps you maintain a hygienic and fresh toilet and prevents the build-up of stains giving you a continuous clean toilet. You need not remove the pleated cloth wrapper on the block as this will dissolve in the water till it finishes, just drops the block directly into the cistern. For best results drop it at the opposite end to the water inlet, by the float. Wait for 10 minutes to let the block mix, before the first flush. Harpic Flushmatic toilet cistern block is a toilet hygiene product for continuous cleaning without any mess. It is touch free and hygienic and dissolves completely when finished. A single block lasts up to a month depending upon individual usage. Also, it lets you know when it needs replacing as the colour of the flushed water starts to fade. To keep the freshness going replace it with a new Flushmatic block as soon as the colour starts to fade. Harpic Flushmatic toilet cleaner is safe to be used with septic tanks and all other toilet cleaners. For regular cleaning, use Harpic liquid. With the new improved formula, now each block lasts upto 240 flushes.
1. In Cistern toilet cleaning block 2. Clear blue water on every flush 3. Maintains hygiene of toilet on every flush 4. Gives continuous cleaning and foaming 5. Each block lasts up to 240 flushes 6. Available in Marine, Citrus and Lavender variants and in various sizes: 50g, 100g, 150g
- This product is useful in maintaininging the continuous cleanliness of your toilet with every flush.
- It has touch-free technology which makes it easy to use and free of mess.
- It can be used with any accessible cistern.
- It is beneficial in providing an odour-free, stainless and clean toilet.
- It lasts for 1 month after which it will dissolve completely.
- It can be used in septic tanks and with other toilet cleaners.
- It signals the need for replacement as the colour of the water starts to fade.
- It keeps your toilet neat and tidy with clear blue water after every flush.
How to Use
1. Remove block from pouch 2. Do not remove the cloth 3. Drop block into cistern but away from water intel 4. To activate, wait for 10 minutes before the 1st flush 5. Replace block when blue colour disappears
- Read the instructions on the package carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
- If swallowed, seek immediate medical advice.
Q1. Can this product be used for an Indian closet flush tank?
Ans: Yes. This product is suitable for use in any accessible cistern including both Indian and Western-type toilets.
Q2. When should the product be replaced?
Ans: The product needs to be replaced with a fresh one when the clear blue colour of the flushed water starts fading. This product can ideally last for up to 1 month.
Q3. What is the shelf life of this product?
Ans: The shelf life of this product is 24 months from the date of manufacture.