Hansaplast Corn Plaster Packet Of 4
Hansaplast® Corn Plaster - For Corn Removal
Corns and calluses can be unsightly and painful.Symptoms include pain and swelling around the corn and discomfort with direct pressure when walking.
Hansaplast ® Corn plasters can prevent corns from reacahing an agonizing state and takes care of your foot
- The active ingredient Narmalic acid helps soften the corn
- Available in easy-to-apply strips, these plasters offer coverage and relief for even those hard-to-cover parts of the foot and also provide long-term protection thanks to the very reliable adhesive.
- Specially shaped for easy application and better grip
- Do not use if you are diabetic or if you have circulatory disorders. It is not suitable for treatment of infants.
- In the case of restricted renal function, seek advice from doctor.Without medical advice you should not use several plasters at the same time over a longer period of time."
How to Apply
- Thoroughly clean and dry the affected area. Apply the plaster by placing the center of the foam ring directly on the corn. Replace the plaster after 2 days