Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad - Jumbo Pack Of 3
Mouse problems giving you sleepless nights? The Godrej Hit Rat Glue Pad is the simplest method for keeping annoying mice at bay. This is a non-poisonous and most appropriate method, even if it means killing them. The rats come over and perch on the pad, glueing themselves to it. The glue on the pad allows mice to get stuck to it. Once the rat has become adhered to the adhesive, dispose of the glue pad with it. Keep the glue pad out of the reach of youngsters and pets. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or moisture. If you have glue stuck somewhere, use kerosene or vegetable oil to remove it. The adhesive pad can be used both at home and in the office.
- This glue pad is non-toxic, non-poisonous and an odourless option for getting rid of bothersome rats in your workspace and house.
- Pouring vegetable oil over the pad allows you to safely and quickly release the rat outside.
- This jumbo pack includes a large number of glue pads to trap large and small rats.
- A smaller size is available for smaller rats.
- To keep the mouse away from the house.
- Keep the mouse away from your belongings and eatables.
How to Use
- Place the rat trap in high-infestation regions and the rat will be trapped in the adhesive pad.
- The powerful glue keeps the rat firmly attached to the pad.
- Keep it away from children.
- It should not be placed on the table.
- Do not use much edible or vegetable oil while removing the mouse.
- Always apply it in areas where the mouse appears frequently.
Q1. How many times can this glue pad be used?
Ans. It can be used only once, yet it is effective the very first time.
Q2. How can I open this pad using the black button in the centre?
Ans. You can open it from any side, but make sure your hands do not come into contact with the glue.
Q3. What if the rat is about to die on the glue pad and removing it with oil is painful?
Ans. I am glad to see your humanity, but if you use oil, the mouse will easily run away.