Glucon-D Instant Energy Health Drink Nimbu Pani - 1kg Refill (Sipper Free)
Glucon-D Nimbu Pani is a flavoured variant of the popular Glucon-D enhanced with the taste of lemon. Glucon-D instant energy drink contains glucose that is essential for energy in the human body. It is a health drink that instantly replenishes energy and supplies other essential ingredients like Vitamin-C, Minerals and Calcium. It is known to charge up the body’s energy and boost mental alertness. It is a preferred drink during summers, strenuous activities and sports as the body tend to lose sweat and energy during these strenuous activities. Glucon-D Nimbu Pani comes in the attractive flavour of lemon juice that adds to its appeal and makes it a tasty drink.
- Glucon-D Nimbu Pani rejuvenates the body and fills it with the ingredients that the body loses during tiresome work.
- It kicks away tiredness and makes one mentally alert.
- Glucon-D Nimbu Pani boosts physical activity and hence is a preferred drink for sportsmen.
- It provides the body with essential minerals and helps in maintaining bone health.
- Vitamin C that is present in Glucon-D Nimbu Pani, boosts mental alertness and makes the body more immune.
- Glucon-D Nimbu Pani is a preferred health drink during summers to replenish lost minerals and glucose through sweat.
- It is used during sports and other physically demanding activities to boost energy.
- Glucon-D Nimbu Pani is also used to reduce the feeling of tiredness and inactivity.
- It boosts physical activity and helps the body stay active.
How to Use
- 4 tsp of Glucon-D Nimbu Pani should be added in one glass or 200 ml of water.
- It is stirred continuously until it dissolves in water.
- In the case of strenuous days, up to 2 glasses can be consumed in a day.
Q1. Is glucose bad for the body?
Ans: Glucose which is present in Glucon-D Nimbu Pani is an essential ingredient in the body. The body cannot function without the presence of glucose. However, since glucose can also act as a source of sugar in the long run and in case of excess consumption, it builds up sugar in the body. This sugar is harmful and can create a variety of health issues including eroding the ability of the body to make insulin.
Q2. Is there any side effects of Glucon-D Nimbu Pani?
Ans: Though it is extremely rare, there may be certain side effects of Glucon-D. Some rare side effects include lightheadedness and shortness of breath.
Q3. Does Glucon-D expire?
Ans: Glucon-D is a packaged product and every packaged product has a date of expiry. In the case of Glucon D, it is 18 months from the date of manufacturing. It is unsafe to consume Glucon-D after its date of expiry.