FreeStyle Optium Blood Glucose Test Strip is individually foiled wrapped glucose test strip with Germiguard protection, used for blood glucose monitoring. It helps the user control Diabetes and achieve target blood sugar levels. It ensures hygienic and fast blood absorption.
Useage: Use with FreeStyle Optium meter for blood glucose monitoring. Put drop of blood sample on the tip of the strip to get the reading on the meter
- Accurate blood glucose monitoring
- Individually foiled wrapped test strips help maintain safety
- To be used only with FreeStyle Optium meter
- Use the test strip immediately after opening its foil packet
- Your test strips should be stored at a temperature between 4?-30? (39ºF-86ºF). Storage outside this range may cause incorrect results. Keep away from direct sunlight & heat.
- Use each test strip once & discard it
- Do not use out-of-day test strips. Check the expiry date printed on the test strip box and on every test strip foil packet. If only year & month are printed on the test strip, then the expiry date is the last day of the month. For example, 'EXP 2014/03' means the test strip expires on March 31, 2014
- Do not use test strip that is wet, bent, scratched or damaged
- Do not use test strip if its foil packet has a puncture or tear in it
- Observe caution when using around children. Small parts may constitute a choking hazard
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Data on file: Abbot Diabetes Care