Dr. Vaidya'S Kabaj Pills | Ayurvedic Laxatives For Constipation | 30 Pills Each (Pack Of 2)
Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills are formulated to soothe the stomach and treat indigestion, bloating and constipation. It is prepared with Ayurvedic formula that is light yet effective. Enriched with the goodness of herbal ingredients such as Nassottar, Sonamukhi and Himaj, these pills improve digestive health and offer relief from habitual constipation. These are safe to administer and do not cause any harmful side effects. The herbal pills are suitable for kids above the age of 12 years as well as adults. Dr. Vaidya’s product is FDA approved and ISO and GMP certified.
- The Ayurvedic pills by Dr. Vaidya are beneficial for those facing the problem of habitual or periodic constipation. Loaded with the goodness of various natural herbs such as Sindhalum and Sanchal, these pills help remove gas, stimulate bowel movement and help loosen stools thereby offering relief from constipation.
- Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills promote better digestion and offer relief from problems related to indigestion. The presence of Sunth mainly helps in this regard.
- The herbal pills offer relief from the pain and comfort associated with indigestion, bloating and constipation.
- Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills are reasonably priced and the pack of two makes them all the more budget-friendly.
The key ingredients that form a part of Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills include the following:
- The Kabaj Pills by Dr. Vaidya’s are used to treat the problem of indigestion and constipation.
- These are used to improve overall digestive health and get relief from the discomfort associated with indigestion.
Directions for Use
Have two pills at bedtime or as suggested by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store the bottle in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Pregnant ladies must avoid its use.
- Those with cardiovascular and kidney problems must also avoid the consumption of these pills.
- Do not use the product after the mentioned expiration date.
Q1: Please suggest an effective cure for periodic constipation?
Ans1: Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills is effective when it comes to treating constipation. It is suggested to have two pills at bedtime to get relief.
Q2: Do Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills have any side effects?
Ans2: Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills are prepared with herbal ingredients such as sonamukhi, sanchal, sunth and himaj. The light yet effective pills do not cause any harmful side effects.
Q3: How many Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills should I take in a day to get relief from indigestion?
Ans3: It is suggested to have two Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills at bedtime to get relief from indigestion.
Q4: Are Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills suitable for pregnant women?
Ans4: It is suggested to avoid the consumption of Dr. Vaidya’s Kabaj Pills if you are pregnant. You mustn’t have any medication without consulting your gynaecologist during the delicate phase.