Dr Rhazes Ultra Protect Gel Hand Sanitizer (2 Hour Protection) Bottle Of 100 Ml
Ordinary hand sanitizers are effective only for a few minutes or until we touch an infected surface. Dr Rhazes Ultra Protect Gel Sanitizer kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and gives non-stop protection for 2 hours. It contains a proprietary mix of antimicrobial compounds and forms an invisible layer on the hands that inactivates viruses and bacteria that come in contact. The lemon fragrance leaves a fresh and pleasant after-feel. Dr Rhazes hand sanitizer has been designed & developed in Singapore but has been manufactured in India.
Dr Rhazes creates products that are designed in Singapore to address the wellness concerns of consumers using ancient wisdom and the newest technology. In these times of extreme stress on health and hygiene, this hand sanitizer offers expert protection from viruses, bacteria and other illness-causing factors. With a range of personal care and home care, the hand sanitizer helps your family to stay safe and your mind worry-free.
- Dr Rhazes Ultra Protect Hand Gel gives your hands non-stop protection for 2 hours straight and instantly kills 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria.
- Dr Rhazes Ultra Protect Hand Gel contains 70% ethanol and proprietary anti-microbial compounds that shield you from any illness-causing germs for 2 hours, even if you come in contact with infected surfaces or hands.
- It does not require water and contains lemon extracts which impart a pleasant fragrance.
- It contains a proprietary mix of antimicrobial compounds to protect you.
- Ideal for everyday use and provides daily protection.
- The sanitizer is completely safe on the skin and can also be used on surfaces.
- The sanitizer is accredited by various labs in India and abroad.
- Other than hands, the product can also be used on frequently touched surfaces such as remote controls and mobile phones.
How to Use
- All visible organic matter must be removed from hands before applying waterless hand sanitizer. Apply a dime-sized amount of waterless hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand.
- Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers by interlocking them.
- Rub until waterless hand sanitizer is absorbed and hands are completely dry.
- Get complete 2-hour protection from viruses, germs and bacteria.
- Keep it away from small children.
- For topical or external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if the product has entered your eyes, mouth or nose.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reapply after every two hours.
- Do not refrigerate.
Q1. Can Dr Rhazes be used to sanitize mobile phones or tablets?
Ans: Yes, it can be used on both in the case of mobile phones and tablets as well. However, do not directly spray it on the screen of the object. First, spray it on a cloth/cotton and then wipe your gadgets without any hassle.
Q2. Is it travel-friendly?
Ans: Dr Rhazes hand sanitizer comes in a plastic squeezy bottle of 100ml. Because of its small size, it can easily be taken wherever you go.
Q3. What is the price of Dr Rhazes hand sanitizer?
Ans: It retails for ₹178.