Dm Hand Sanitizer 100 Ml
DM Hand Sanitizer is a hand-cleaning gel product based on isopropyl alcohol. It’s a rinse-free palm cleaner that is primarily used for cleaning germs on the palm. The good thing about the DM Hand Sanitizer is that it starts working instantly after application. Since the sanitiser contains 70% alcohol, it is effective in killing 99.9% of germs post-application, leaving you with clean hands.
- The DM Hand Sanitizer acts instantly after application, killing 99.9% of the germs.
- There is no need to apply soap or water afterwards.
- Pocket-friendly; can be taken everywhere, such as homes, offices, etc.
- It has no noticeable side effects.
- The sturdy design of the bottle completely prevents the liquid from spilling out anywhere.
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Ethyl alcohol
- Aloe vera
DM Hand Sanitizer is extremely useful to keep your hands free of germs.
How to Use
- First, screw the lid open.
- Then squeeze the bottle.
- After the gel drops on your palm, smear it on both your palms thoroughly.
- Always read the label before buying a bottle.
- Store in a cool and dry place, which is away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Be careful so as not to put your hands in your eyes immediately after cleaning your palms with the DM Hand Sanitizer, as this can cause a burning sensation.
Q1. Does the DM Hand Sanitizer contain alcohol?
Ans: Yes, the DM Hand Sanitizer does contain isopropyl alcohol (around 70% of the gel’s combination).
Q2. Does the product hurt if used anywhere else other than the palm?
Ans: The DM Hand Sanitizer might irritate if used anywhere other than the palm. Do not use it on the face as the face skin is not as resilient.
Q3. Does it smell strong?
Ans: Yes, it has a strong smell of alcohol and chloroform combined, which might be uncomfortable for some users.
Q4. Is DM Hand Sanitizer a gel or a liquid?
Ans: DM Hand Sanitizer comes in gel form.
Q5. Is it safe to use on kids?
Ans: Yes, it is perfectly safe to be used on children.