Digene Ultra Fizz Orange Antacid Sachet Of 6.25 G
Digene Ultra Fizz Powder is formulated as a flavoured antacid. It encompasses acid-neutralizing action and provides relief in acidity, gas and flatulence. Digene Ultra Fizz has the power of 3 unique active ingredients that give it a 50% higher Acid Neutralizing Capacity (ANC) to give you effective relief from acidity & gas. Additionally, its exciting orange flavour makes it easier to consume.
- Svarjiksara 3.61 gm
- Nimbukamlam: 2.04 gm
- Khatika Churna (Calcium Carbonate): 0.5 gm
- It aims to provide quick and effective relief from acidity.
- It contains acid-neutralizing capacity(ANC).
- The ingredients present in Digene Ultrafizz facilitate relief in the case of gas-forming symptoms.
- It contains acid-neutralizing capacity (ANC).
- It comes in a new orange flavour.
- It is easy to carry along with you, in case you are travelling.
- It provides quick and instant relief from gas and flatulence.
How to Use
One sachet (6.25g) in a glass of cold water after 1 hour of meal. Repeat in 2-3 hours if necessary. Do not take more than 3 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Do not consume more than the recommended daily dosage.
1. Which ingredients are present in Digene Ultrafizz antacid powder?
The main ingredients of Digene Ultra Fizz powder are Svarjiksara (Shudh), Nimbukamlam (Shuskam) and Khatika Churna. Svarjiksara acts rapidly and neutralizes acid in the stomach while Nimbukamlam facilitates the removal of gas from the body. Khatika Churna gives fast & effective relief from symptoms. It also contains permitted sweetener and Sodium Saccharin.
2. When should I take Digene?
Digene is an antacid that provides relief from acidity and symptoms such as heartburn associated with it. Some symptoms are gas in the stomach, heartburn and discomfort in the stomach. Some of the more severe symptoms are peptic ulcer, gastritis, oesophagitis, hiatus hernia and other dyspeptic conditions associated with hyperacidity. Whenever you are experiencing any of these, you should use Digene under medical supervision.
3. Is Digene safe for me to take if I am a diabetic patient?
Digene Ultrafizz is a sugar-free powder, specially formulated to provide effective and long-lasting relief in a diabetic-friendly format. Digene will help you cure acidity without negatively affecting your Diabetes.
4. Can I take Digene Ultafizz if I have stomach pain?
Stomach pain can be a result of various underlying causes. If some of the symptoms of your stomach pain are indigestion, heartburn or gas, then Digene Ultrafizz can be taken. If you are unsure of the symptoms, then please consult your doctor to diagnose more effectively.
5. What is the recommended dosage of Digene Ultrafizz Orange Antacid sachet?
Digene Fizz For Adults - Mix one sachet in 15ml of cold water when symptoms occur. Repeat after 2 -3 hours if symptoms persist. Do not take more than 3 doses in 24 hours. For Children, Digene should be taken as prescribed by a physician.