Dettol Skincare Bathing Soap Bar - 125g
Compared to ordinary soaps, Dettol Germ Protection Soap acts as a shield protecting the body from infection-causing germs. The age-old trusted formula keeps the skin healthy keeping hygiene in mind. Dettol Germ Protection Skincare Soap Box is the perfect addition to the entire family's hygiene routine.
- Dettol Soap is a blend of over 80% natural ingredients.
- The soap is dermatologically tested to be 100% safe.
- The glycerine inside it moisturizes skin and keeps it soft and supple.
- Menthol keeps the body fresh and fragrant round the clock.
Dettol Germ Protection soap is enriched with plant-derived cleansers.
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Sodium C-14 -16 Olefin Sulfonate
- Palm Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Titanium Dioxide
- Etidronic Acid
- Tetrasodium Edta
- Dettol Soap protects the body from harmful bacteria and microbes that cannot be seen by the naked eye thereby preventing diseases.
- The soap has menthol to give a cooling sensation.
- It soothes the skin from itches and burns.
How to Use
- Wet the surface of the application.
- Rub the soap between your hands to create lather.
- Apply generously all over the body.
- Rinse with water.
- Repeat if required.
- Read the label carefully.
- Use as directed.
- Keep it in a dry cool place away from sunlight.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Rinse with water if the soap comes in contact with your eyes.
- Avoid ingesting it.
- Children should not use it without adult supervision.
1. Can Dettol Germ Protection soap be used on the face?
Dettol soap has antibacterial properties and can be used on the face to fight mild acne.
2. Can Dettol Germ Protection soap be used on private parts?
Dettol Soap must never be used on private parts. Sensitive areas must be cleaned using plain water. Using soap might destroy the pH balance.
3. Can Dettol soap lighten skin?
Dettol Germ Protection soap fights bacteria, evens skin tone and eliminates oil and dirt. It reduces the appearance of blemishes making the skin healthy and radiant. It does not have bleaching properties.
4. Can babies use Dettol soap?
It is not recommended to use Dettol Germ Protection Soap on babies delicate and sensitive skin without consulting a paediatrician.
5. Does Dettol Soap expire?
Dettol Germ Protection soap has an expiration date, after which its ingredients become less effective and may cause adverse reactions to the skin.