Dettol Liquid Disinfectant For Floor Cleaner Surface Disinfection Personal Hygiene Lime Fresh 500ml
The Dettol disinfectant liquid is a multipurpose disinfectant and sanitizing liquid that helps kill up to 99.9% of germs on surfaces where it is used. The lime and lemon flavour of this disinfectant liquid from Dettol is perfect for use on bathroom and kitchen surfaces. It can also be used on laundry and other fabric surfaces to ensure all-around protection inside your home. Dettol disinfectant liquid is thus a highly versatile cleaning liquid to have around at home with several other key benefits like protection from life-threatening viruses.
- The Dettol cleaning liquid has been certified by the Indian Medical Association for being able to eliminate more than 99.9% of germs and inactivating viruses like SARS-Cov-2.
- The Dettol liquid disinfectant is also known to help fight against the COVID-19 virus.
- It is considered appropriate for regular use to maintain personal hygiene as well as that of your house.
- Moreover, this antiseptic liquid leaves behind a beautiful menthol fragrance after being used.
- All cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing products from Dettol are dermatologically tested to ensure that they are safe if they come in contact with skin.
- Benzalkonium chloride solution
- Propylene glycol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Disodium edetate
- The Dettol disinfectant liquid can be used to disinfect and sanitize surfaces inside the house, in public places, and even inside your vehicle.
- Being such a versatile product, it can be used for several other purposes, like cleaning various tiled surfaces.
How to Use
- This disinfectant liquid from Dettol can be used for cleaning kitchen slabs, floors, walls of the refrigerator, laundry, and even for shaving.
- For all the above purposes mix 1 capful of Dettol disinfectant liquid in 1 litre of water.
- However, for bathing, you need to mix 1 capful of this disinfectant liquid in 10 litres of water.
- Always keep away from the reach of children.
- While bathing, do not use more than the recommended dose.
Store the Dettol liquid disinfectant in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Q1: What do I do if some amount of this liquid enters my eyes?
Ans: Keep calm and rinse your eyes thoroughly with water for at least 2 minutes. If irritation still exists, then visit a doctor.
Q2: What do I do if my child has ingested some of this liquid?
Ans: In such a case you will have to rush your child to the nearest clinic or poison control center immediately.
Q3: How effective is this liquid against COVID-19?
Ans: Dettol disinfectant liquid helps in inactivating and eliminating such viruses.
Q4: What happens if I use concentrated Dettol for bathing?
Ans: It can cause mild burns and severe irritation and/or redness to your skin.
Q5: Can I use it on wounds?
Ans: No, it is recommended that you use the Dettol antiseptic liquid instead, for open wounds.