Dettol Intense Cool Bathing Soap Bar With Menthol - 125g
Shield your family from illness-inflicting germs with the Dettol Germ Protection Soap Cool. Dettol Germ Protection Soap comes powered with fresh menthol. Alongside, Dettol’s relied-on germ protection enables the skin to retain its moisture and leaves it feeling revitalized and fresh. Dettol Germ Protection Soap Cool can be used daily for purposes of bathing and cleansing the body.
- This product contains 80% naturally derived ingredients that keep your skin healthy.
- Dettol is recommended by the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- It is safe on the skin and is dermatologically-tested.
- Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Sodium Palmate
- Palm acid
- Palm Kernel acid
- Dettol Germ Protection Soap Cool shields you from a wide range of germs.
- It cleanses the skin deeply.
- Gives you healthy and moisturized skin.
- Adds a layer of Dettol protection that protects you from diseases like flu and cold.
- The menthol in the soap helps you feel revitalized and refreshed.
How to Use
- Firstly, remove the wrapper from the Dettol Germ Protection Soap Cool.
- Wet the soap and apply the soap on your body till it forms a lather.
- Rinse the lather off and dry your body.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and keep it in a dry and cool place for it to last longer.
- Keep it away from small children so that they don’t accidentally harm themselves.
- Do not use Dettol liquid if you have dry skin conditions similar to eczema.
- Do not use Dettol Germ Protection Soap Cool further if you experience any skin irritation.
- Do not let the soap make contact with your eyes. If it does, then wash your eyes immediately, and if irritation still occurs, then see a doctor.
- It is advised to read the label on the product before use.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of using the Dettol Germ Protection Soap? Ans. There are no side effects of the Dettol Germ Protection Soap, and it is safe to use on your skin.
Q 2. Can this product cause allergic reactions? Ans. Yes, Dettol Germ Protection Soap can cause allergic reactions if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the soap.
Q 3. Can Dettol be used on dry skin? Ans. Dettol liquid is not to be used on dry skin conditions similar to eczema.
Q 4. Does Dettol save you from the flu and cold? Ans. Dettol Germ Protection Soap Cool shields you from the flu and cold by adding an extra layer of protection after it has been used.