Dabur Hajmola Tablets Imli 120 Tablets
Enjoy the chatpata flavour of Dabur Hajmola Tablets Imli as they increase your digestive capacity. It's a tasty, enjoyable digestive that may be consumed regularly, particularly after a meal. The fact that nearly 2.6 crore tablets are consumed every day in India demonstrates the popularity of Hajmola.
Dabur Hajmola Tablets Imli ingredients blend traditional Indian culinary herbs, spices, and edible salts. Dabur Hajmola allows you to enjoy the chatpata flavour while stimulating your digestive power, especially when consumed after meals regularly. It's not only suitable for your digestive system, but it's also an excellent laxative for kids.
- These chatpata tablets are enjoyable at any time of day and are meant for both children and adults since it greatly improves digestion.
- Dabur Hajmola Tablets Imli benefits by efficiently relieving from flatulence and gas.
- Dabur Hajmola Tablets Imli ingredients include all-natural components including Jeera, Black Pepper, Ginger, and Lemon.
- Jeera aids in the elimination of excess gas from the gastrointestinal tract and helps to enhance digestion.
- Black Pepper is used for treating or preventing muscular spasms in voluntary and involuntary muscles.
- Ginger possesses a chemical used to reduce gastric acidity. It is also used in anti-nausea and anti-vomiting medications.
- Lemon aids in the reduction of oxidative stress and helps the digestive system work better.
- Black Pepper
- Dabur Hajmola Tablets Imli benefits body metabolism.
- Prevents indigestion.
How to Use
- 1-2 tablets should be taken regularly after meals to ensure proper digestive processes in the body.
- Should be consumed daily for the best effects.
- Store Dabur Hajmola Tablets Imli in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Should not be consumed in excess.
Q 1. Does Dabur Hajmola Tablets Imli have any side effects?
Ans. They are made using a 100% Ayurvedic formula, including Imli, Lemon, Jeera, Ginger, and Black Pepper. It does not have any harmful additives, which meaning it has nearly no side effects.
Q 2. When can Dabur Hajmola Tablets Imli be taken?
Ans. It can be taken after every meal to aid proper digestion and prevent digestive problems.
Q 3. What is the expiry date of these tablets?
Ans. The Hajmola tablets are best before 2 years from the date of manufacture.