Dabur Chyawanprash Health Food Jar Of 1 Kg
The Dabur Chyawanprash is a purely Indian-made health tonic that combines the goodness of 41 ayurvedic ingredients. The Dabur Chyawanprash has been proven for many years to help boost the immunity of children, adults, and even senior citizens. The special ayurvedic formula that constitutes this natural health supplement is supposedly more than 2,500 years old and to this day it has proven its effectiveness in helping combat common illnesses in people of all ages. This health tonic from Dabur has become so popular that today it is a household name in Indian families.
- Dabur Chyawanprash not only boosts immunity but also instils much-needed energy and youthfulness when consumed by middle-aged people on a regular basis.
- For children, this health supplement helps to improve physical strength and stamina so that they can perform better in physical sports and enjoy a fun and lively childhood.
- For older people, the Dabur Chyawanprash acts as a regulator of blood glucose levels and cholesterol levels in the body. As a result, it is an all-around health tonic for senior citizens as well.
- This product also helps to improve general health by aiding the removal of toxins from the body and purifying the bloodstream as well.
It is usually used as an immunity-boosting supplement for the consumption of children during the seasonal transitions to protect against any common ailments like the common cold, influenza, etc.
How to Use
- For children, it is recommended that they take at least 1 to 2 teaspoons of Dabur Chyawanprash twice daily for the best results.
- For adults, 2 to 3 teaspoons twice daily can be consumed easily.
- Keep stored safely out of the reach of children.
- Always read the label carefully for the recommended dosage and the expiry dates.
- Ensure to store it in an airtight container to prevent the entry of moisture and cross-contamination.
- Keep away from the direct heat and light of the sun.
Q1: Can children of all ages consume Dabur Chyawanprash?
Ans: No, only children above the age of 3 years can safely consume Dabur Chyawanprash.
Q2: Do I always need a doctor’s prescription to purchase health tonics like Chyawanprash?
Ans: No, these are over-the-counter products and hence you do not need a doctor’s prescription to buy these. However, its consumption should be regulated based on a doctor’s advice to avoid any unwanted side effects from over-consumption.
Q3. What happens if I consume more than the recommended dosage that’s provided on the label?
Ans: It is recommended that you do not exceed the recommended dosage but if you do so and experience adverse side effects then you need to consult a doctor.
Q4: Is it safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Most ayurvedic products are considered safe for all types of people, even pregnant women. However, it is always advisable to consult a doctor before doing so.