Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes -80'S
The Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes help maintain hygiene by keeping babies clean. These water-based wet wipes are skin-friendly, making them ideal for the sensitive skin of young ones. As they are free from preservatives and alcohol, the Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes facilitate the maintenance of the right pH balance of the skin. Additionally, these are also isothiazolinone-free and soap-free. Enriched with the goodness of aloe vera, neem and chamomile extract, these wipes keep the baby’s skin moisturised and prevent nappy rashes. Designed with spun lace non-woven fabric, these wipes provide delicate touch to a baby’s skin.
- Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes helps restore pH balance.
- Water-based and skin-friendly wipes.
- Free from harmful preservatives and alcohol.
- The combination of aloe vera, neem and chamomile extract keeps the skin clean and moisturised.
- The spun lace non-woven fabric provides a delicate touch to a baby’s skin.
- Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes prevent nappy rashes.
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium PEG-7
- Olive Oil
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Chamomile Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Neem Extract
- To maintain health and hygiene by keeping the baby clean.
- To prevent nappy rashes and skin irritation.
- For soft and moisturised baby skin.
How to Use
- Start by partially peeling back the seal sticker.
- Pull out as many wipes as required.
- Now use them to clean the preferred area gently.
- Once done, reseal the sticker firmly to prevent the drying up of wipes.
- It is for external use only.
- Must be kept out of the reach of children.
- Store in a place that is cool and dry.
- Read the instructions carefully before using.
- Do not use it if your baby’s allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Discontinue use in case of rashes or irritation.
Q 1. Does the Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes cause irritation and dryness to the skin?
Ans: No, the Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes are free from harmful ingredients like alcohol and paraben. They contain ingredients like aloe vera, olive oil and neem that keep the baby’s skin soft and moisturised, preventing any form of dryness or irritation.
Q 2. Can the Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes be used on the face?
Ans: Yes, they can. As they are water-based and free from any form of chemicals and paraben, the Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes can also be used on the face.
Q 3. Are these Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes long-lasting?
Ans: Yes, the Curatio New B4 Nappi Wipes pack offers 80 wipes that will last you for quite some time.