Cremaffin Plus Refreshing Constipation Syrup Sugar Free Bottle Of 100 Ml
Cremaffin Plus Syrup Refreshing Sugar Free is a combination medicine used in the treatment of constipation. This medicine absorbs water, hence makes the stool soft and easier to pass. It also helps in easy passage of gas.
Cremaffin Plus Syrup Refreshing Sugar Free is taken with or without food in a dose and duration as advised by the doctor. The dose you are given will depend on your condition and how you respond to the medicine. You should keep taking this medicine for as long as your doctor recommends. If you stop treatment too early your symptoms may come back and your condition may worsen. Let your healthcare team know about all other medications you are taking as some may affect, or be affected by this medicine.
How to Use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Check the label for directions before use
- Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth.
- Shake well before use.
- Cremaffin Plus Syrup Refreshing Sugar Free may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Cremaffin Plus Syrup Refreshing Sugar Free is a combination of three laxatives: Sodium picosulfate, liquid paraffin and milk of magnesia, which relieves constipation.
- Sodium picosulfate is a stimulant laxative which increases peristalsis (the wave-like movement of the intestines) to push the stools forward.
- Liquid paraffin is a lubricant laxative which helps retain water and fat in the stools, while milk of magnesia is an osmotic laxative which works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, making the stools soft.
- Together, they make stools easier to pass.