Collaflex Joint Health Supplement Sf Sachet Sachet Of 10.2 G
- Collaflex Joint Health Supplement is a collagen health supplement that helps make your joints stronger.
- Collaflex sachets contain the protein collagen which is responsible for building the bones and joints in our body.
- Collaflex sachet uses include the treatment of arthritis, backache, neck pain and other kinds of rheumatic problems.
- There is no prescription required to purchase Collaflex Joint Health Supplement.
- Collaflex is used to help assistjoint pain associated with arthritis.
- It also helps with pain caused due to injury.
- It helps help assistdiseases in adult men.
- Collagen Peptide
- Vitamin C
- Joint pain is associated with many types of arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis as well as back pain, neck pain and pain following an injury.
- Helps in Dupuytrenâs contracture, which is a condition that causes your finger(s) to bend inward.
- Helps in Peyronieâs - A condition where adult men have a âplaqueâ that can be felt and a curve to their penis.
Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using the Collaflex joint health supplement.
Breastfeeding women should be cautious when using Collaflex sachets. They should only use this supplement if recommended by a doctor.
There are no side effects as such of using Collaflex supplements by patients with kidney ailments. Patients with kidney ailments should still consult a doctor before using the supplement.
Patients with kidney ailments should only use Collaflex sachets under the recommendation of a medical practitioner.
The supplements should not be consumed along with alcohol in the system as it can hamper the functioning of the Collaflex joint health supplements.
There are no side effects of the supplement that can cause difficulties driving for a person who is taking doses of it.
How to Use
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Ask a doctor before using this medicine for children.
- Talk to your doctor before stopping this medicine.
- You must take the appropriate dose based on your age, health and other conditions.
- Ideally, for adults, it is advised to have one Collaflex Joint Health Supplement Sachet daily.
- Empty the powder into a glass of 100ml water.
- Stir well until the powder is evenly mixed and drink immediately.
- Store the Collaflex sachet at room temperature.
- Each Collaflex sachet is for a single-use and should be consumed once after opening.
- Protect it from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of infants and children.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
Q1. What are the side effects of the Collaflex Joint Health Supplement?
Ans: While this medicine can cause side effects, it is not the same for everybody. You may notice allergic reactions, breathing problems, constipation, diarrhoea, difficulty sleeping, hair loss, headache, drowsiness, loss of appetite, swelling of the ankles or feet, stomach and intestine problems, nausea, etc.
Q2. Can Collaflex Joint Health Supplement help with Rheumatoid arthritis?
Ans: Yes, it can help help assistRheumatoid arthritis.
Q3. What time is best to take collagen?
Ans: Morning is the best time to take collagen, especially if you're suffering from digestive or gut issues. For better sleep, you can take collagen before bed.
Q4. Is Collaflex good for skin?
Ans. Yes, Collaflex can help improve the quality of the skin as it helps build elasticity of the skin.
Q5. Is collagen bad for kidneys?
Ans. Excess collagen is not recommended for people with the risk of developing kidney stones. Thus people with kidney ailments should use the supplements only under the recommendation of a doctor.
Q6. Is Collaflex a steroid?
Ans. No, it does not contain any steroids. It is a collagen protein supplement.
Q7. Is collagen suitable for vegetarians?
Ans. Unfortunately, Collaflex is a supplement that contains non-vegetarian components and is not suitable for vegetarians
Q8. Is it safe to take collagen every day?
Ans. Yes, it is safe to take it every day. However, it is recommended to stick to the dosage prescribed by a doctor.