Collaflex Joint Health Supplement Sf Sachet Sachet Of 10.2 G
Collaflex contains collagen which is a protein that is part of cartilage, bone and other tissues in animals and humans. It is the most important building block and the key structural protein that ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of all our connective tissues. Collagen is strong, flexible and works to hold everything together. It strengthens various body structures and the integrity of our skin.
- Collaflex is used to treat joint pain associated with arthritis.
- It also helps with pain caused due to injury.
- It helps treat diseases in adult men.
- Joint pain associated with many types of arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis as well as back pain, neck pain and pain following an injury.
- Helps in Dupuytren’s contracture, which is a condition that causes your finger(s) to bend inward.
- Helps in Peyronie’s - A condition where adult men have a ‘plaque’ that can be felt and a curve to their penis.
How to Use
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Ask a doctor before using this medicine for children.
- Talk to your doctor before stopping this medicine.
- You must take the appropriate dose based on your age, health and other conditions.
- Ideally, for adults, it is advised to have one Collaflex Joint Health Supplement Sachet daily.
- Empty the powder into a glass of 100ml water.
- Stir well until the powder is evenly mixed and drink immediately.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Protect it from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of infants and children.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
Q1. What are the side effects of the Collaflex Joint Health Supplement?
Ans: While this medicine can cause side effects, it is not the same for everybody. You may notice allergic reactions, breathing problems, constipation, diarrhoea, difficulty sleeping, hair loss, headache, drowsiness, loss of appetite, swelling of the ankles or feet, stomach and intestine problems, nausea, etc.
Q2. Can Collaflex Joint Health Supplement help with Rheumatoid arthritis?
Ans: Yes, Collaflex Joint Health Supplement can help treat Rheumatoid arthritis.
Q3. What time is best to take collagen?
Ans: Morning is the best time to take collagen, especially if you're suffering from digestive or gut issues. For better sleep, you can take collagen before bed.