Colgate Strong Teeth Dental Cream Tooth Paste 44 Gm
Colgate India is one of the trusted dental care brands of India. Colgate Strong Teeth Dental Cream Toothpaste is a new, improved formula with amino shakti containing arginine and an insoluble source of fluoride and calcium. The Strong Dental Cream Teeth Toothpaste by Colgate adds natural calcium from the saliva through fluoride. It provides four times with the strengthening power than ordinary fluoride toothpaste.
- Strengthens your teeth.
- Best cavity protection.
- 100% vegetarian.
- Removes plaques.
- Clean and freshen breath.
- Whiter teeth and healthy gums.
- Adds natural calcium to teeth.
- 4X strengthening.
- Protection from mineral loss.
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Flavour Carrageenan
- Makes your teeth cleaner and better.
- Strengthens your teeth from within.
- Eliminates plaque.
How to Use
- Take pea size Colgate Strong Teeth Dental Cream Toothpaste on a Colgate toothbrush.
- Brush thoroughly for 2 to 3 minutes, in small upwards and downwards motion.
- Use it two times a day or as directed by your dentist for complete oral hygiene.
- Children below the age of 6 should use the Colgate Strong Teeth Dental Cream Toothpaste under an adult's supervision.
- Do not swallow the paste.
- Do not use Colgate products after their shelf life (the shelf life of it is 24 months).
Q1. Can I use Colgate Strong Teeth Dental Cream Toothpaste for sensitive gums?
Ans: You can use it for sensitive gums but the Colgate Sensitive toothpaste works better for sensitive teeth.
Q2. What are the benefits of amino shakti in the Colgate Strong Teeth Dental Cream Toothpaste?
Ans: The amino shakti in the toothpaste refers to the added benefits of arginine and an insoluble fluoride source with calcium. The fluoride action adds natural calcium from saliva to teeth.
Q3. Are there any side effects of Colgate Strong Teeth Dental Cream Toothpaste?
Ans: The Colgate Strong Teeth Dental Cream Toothpaste does not have any side effects but:
- Do not swallow the toothpaste (for external use only).
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- Children below the age of six should use it under an adult's care.
Q4. What is the importance of calcium carbonate in the Colgate Strong Teeth Dental Cream Toothpaste?
Ans: Calcium carbonate is a mild abrasive chemical found in toothpaste. It is the reason why your teeth feel clean and smooth after brushing. Calcium carbonate cleans the surface stain and removes plaque.