Closeup Fire Freeze Gel Toothpaste 150 G
Closeup Fire Freeze Gel Toothpaste contains unique active ingredients that clean deep corners of your mouth of residual germs and give up to 12 hours of fresh breath. Bad breath can be caused by the millions of bacteria that live in your mouth. Closeup Fire Freeze Gel Toothpaste helps to kill the bacteria and prevents bad breath. Brushing with this toothpaste is one simple step that helps keep your mouth healthy and it can have a positive effect on your oral health.
- Closeup Fire Freeze Gel Toothpaste is the ultimate burst of freshness.
- Their micro shine crystals help reduce the yellowing of the teeth.
- It is a dual-coloured gel that provides a cool and warm sensation.
- The warm gel protects against bad odour-causing germs, and cool gel revitalises the mouth and gives freshness all day long.
- Active Zinc Mouthwash
- Micro shine Crystals
- Fresh blast Flavor
- Hydrated Silica
- Cellulose Gum
- Remove impurities, food particles, and debris from the mouth.
- Helps in the removal of dental plaque.
- Protect against tooth decay and cavities.
How to Use
- After rinsing your mouth with water, take a small amount of Closeup Fire Freeze Gel Toothpaste on a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly in circular motion upward and downward for at least 2 minutes.
- Rinse it with water afterwards.
- For best oral hygiene, brush your teeth twice a day regularly.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Wash thoroughly with clean water in case of contact.
- Do not swallow it.
- Children below the age of 6 should use the toothpaste under adult supervision.
- Check the label carefully before use.
Q 1. Is Closeup Fire Freeze Gel Toothpaste suitable for small children?
Ans. It is made for adults, but children of 4 years or above can also use it under adult guidance.
Q 2. What is the shelf life of Closeup Fire Freeze Gel Toothpaste?
Ans. The shelf life of this product is 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q 3. Are there any side effects of Closeup Fire Freeze Gel Toothpaste?
Ans. It usually doesn't cause any harmful effect but brushing your teeth too frequently and harshly causes the enamel of teeth to wear off. Make sure to use it in a recommended quantity.