Chicco Baby Delicate Flowers Laundry Detergent Bottle Of 1000ml
Chicco Baby Laundry Detergent for kids is a specially formulated laundry detergent that is specially meant for kids' laundry. It has a unique formula that helps remove food stains, tough stains, smells and other marks on baby clothes. Chicco Baby Laundry Detergent is known for its excellence with baby clothes because of how smooth and delicate it is on baby skin. Most standard detergents for clothes can sometimes leave them a little coarse and rough.
- Removes stains, odours and marks.
- Has a 5 key combination of enzymes that are highly effective in removing germs and other microbes that can be potentially harmful to your baby.
- Other benefits are its Antifungal and Antibacterial properties, removing over 99% of germs and microbes that are likely to thrive on the baby’s body. It counteracts factors such as sweat, drool, pee and poop.
- It keeps your baby clean and hygienic while leaving clothes soft and easy-going on their skin.
- It is phosphorous and sulphate free, which can be rough on your baby’s skin.
- Anionic Surfactants
It is a laundry detergent and is used specifically on baby clothes.
How to Use
- The Chicco Baby Laundry Detergent directions for use are simple. Pour into the cap which serves as a standard measuring device for its usage.
- Add it to a mug full of water and mix it well, directly pour the contents into the washing machine with the baby clothes.
- For Any Single Piece Of Clothing. Take a small bucket and fill a third of it with water. Pour 10 ml of the Chicco Baby Laundry Detergent and soak the baby cloth over a minimum of an hour at least. Rinse it off with a gentle motion to ensure the least damage and most effectiveness.
- Use only as a detergent and do not ingest. Contains chemicals that can harm you if ingested.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is Chicco Baby Laundry Detergent safe to use?
Ans: It is completely safe as it is tested many times. It has no sort of effect on your baby’s skin apart from protecting it from further smells and odours.
Q2. Can you pour liquid detergent directly on clothes?
Ans: The recommended answer is no. It is likely to leave a film residue on your clothes after cleaning them as well. Make sure to dilute it in water properly first.