Ceuticoz Clear Zinc Tinted Sunscreen Gel - 50 Gm
Ceuticoz Clear Zinc Tinted Sunscreen Gel consists of 100% mineral sunscreen with SPF-50, IR protection, and PA +++. It is non-irritant, water and sweat-resistant sunscreen gel benefits to protect the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Additionally, it has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types.
- It gives an ultra-matte finish after use.
- This zinc-tinted sunscreen gel has no-comedogenic properties.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- This mineral sunscreen includes zinc oxide that provides a physical sunscreen barrier on the skin to reflect the UVA/UVB rays.
- It is water and sweat-resistant.
- Zinc-tinted sunscreen gel is free from preservatives and alcohol.
- This sunscreen doesn't irritate the skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Ceuticoz clear zinc-tinted sunscreen gel benefits the skin by providing high levels of protection thanks to its SPF-50 and PA +++ ratings.
- Zinc oxide
- Dimethicone/ PPG-2
- Polyhydroxystearic acid
- Polyglyceryly-2 Stearate
- This sunscreen provides a superior barrier against UVA/UVB rays.
- Prevents sunburn.
- Reduces the risk of premature ageing.
- Ceuticoz clear zinc-tinted sunscreen gel protects against the risk of skin cancer.
How to Use
- Squeeze out the desired quantity of Zinc Tinted sunscreen gel.
- Apply to the desired area and massage gently so it can absorb into the skin.
- Apply 15-20 minutes before sun exposure and reapply as needed.
- Only for external use.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If it comes in contact, rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep it in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1. Can one apply Ceuticoz Clear Zinc Tinted Sunscreen Gel under makeup?
Ans. Yes, you can apply this sunscreen gel with makeup, which gives an ultra-matte finishing and protects the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays from the sun.
Q2. Is Ceuticoz clear zinc tinted sunscreen gel for oily skin types suitable?
Ans. Yes, it works for all types of skin. Due to its non-comedogenic property, it doesn't clog pores and gently absorbs into the skin to create a barrier between the rays and the skin.
Q3. Is Ceuticoz clear zinc tinted sunscreen gel safe?
Ans. Yes, it is a dermatologically tested product with no preservatives, no alcohol, with SPF-50 and PA with a plus 3 rating that makes it safe to use daily and to prevent the skin from the sun.