Cetaphil Sun Spf 30 Gel - 100ml
Cetaphil Sun Gel is a broad-spectrum SPF-30 sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays. At any age, using sunscreen is one of the most effective and easiest ways to preserve your skin's look and health. When worn often, sunscreen can help to prevent sunburns and skin cancer. It's a gel-based lotion that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. This product will feel light on your skin and you can use it for any skin type. Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel is composed of aloe vera, vitamin E and glycerine.
- Offers UVA and UVB light protection.
- Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel is enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E and glycerine.
- The SPF 30 gel is light on the skin.
- One can wear this sunscreen with or without makeup.
- Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel promotes anti-ageing.
- Resistant to water and sweat.
- Methylene bis-benzotriazole
- Bis-Ethylhexylphenol methoxyphenyl triazine
- Diethylamino hydroxy benzoyl hexyl benzoate
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- Aloe vera
- Vitamine E
- This gel-based sunscreen is intended to protect the skin from dangerous UV radiation that can cause sunburn, wrinkles and skin cancer.
- Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel is light and may be worn under makeup.
- Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel is suitable for all skin types.
- Aloe vera, vitamin E and glycerin are included in this lotion to nurture the skin over time.
How to Use
- Squeeze the appropriate amount of Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel using your fingertips.
- Apply to a clean face and exposed body parts 20 minutes before an outdoor workout.
- Re-administer this product every 2 hours.
- Makeup may be applied as required.
- Apply every day for the best results.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel in a cold, dry location.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
- Don't swallow anything.
- Use it only for external usage.
- If skin irritation occurs, stop using the product. Make an appointment with your doctor.
Q 1. Is it allowed to use this product in combination with day cream?
Ans: Yes, Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel may be used as a day cream and a base for BB and CC creams. For all-day protection.
Q 2. What are the possible adverse effects of Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel?
Ans: There are no adverse side effects of Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel. When used appropriately, sunscreens have been found to decrease skin damage. Regardless if you face any issue with these dermatologically tested products, visit a doctor.
Q 3. Can you use the Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel regularly?
Ans: Yes, regular usage of this sunscreen is recommended to reduce sun damage.
Q 4. Will the Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel destroy my makeup?
Ans: No, you don't need to be cautious about wearing Cetaphil Sun SPF 30 Gel under your makeup. This will not damage your makeup nor reduce the product's effectiveness.