Candid Renew Calamine Anti Fungal Powder Bottle Of 250 G
Candid Renew Calamine Powder soothes skin irritations and rashes caused by friction and fungal infections. The compound is dermatologically tested to improve skin conditions with minimum side effects. It can be used by both men and women. A 250 gm container of Candid Antifungal Powder Bottle retails around INR 175.
- Candid Renew Powder absorbs sweat thereby controlling the spread of bacterial infections.
- It keeps the skin fresh, cool and dry.
- It reduces the multiplication of fungus.
- It heals any form of skin rash and promotes skin regeneration.
- It restores the natural health of the skin.
The main ingredients of Candid Renew Calamine Antifungal Powder are talc, calamine, menthol (cooling agent), colloidal silicon dioxide, N-2, N-Ethyl-5-methyl cyclohexane carboxamide, allantoin, and 3-Trimethyl-2-isopropyl butamide. It also contains perfume for freshness.
- Candid Renew Calamine Antifungal Powder protects skin from prickly heat and heat rashes.
- It can treat nappy rashes as well.
- The 1% Clotrimazole compound helps in treating fungal infections like ringworm, athlete's foot and dhobi itch.
- It combats undesirable body odour.
How to Use
- For topical application only.
- Dust the powder in a thin layer on the affected part of the body.
- Do not rub or pat.
- Use clean hands or wear gloves to avoid contamination.
- Use 3-4 times daily for best results.
- Do not wrap with an airtight dressing post-application.
- Do not apply water on the surface for up to 1 hour of use. This enables the powder to get absorbed into the skin.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
1. Can Candid Renew Antifungal Powder be used daily?
Yes, Candid Renew Antifungal Powder can be used daily as directed by a dermatologist. However, if inflammations and redness are noticed on the affected area post-application stop using it immediately.
2. How long does it take for Candid Powder to work?
The beneficial effects of Candid Antifungal Powder to resonate varies from one individual to another. On average, improvements are seen within 1 week of use.
3. Can Candid Renew Antifungal dusting powder used along with Candid B cream?
Yes, both the products have Clotrimazole as an active ingredient with antifungal properties and do not interact with each other. However, self-medication must be avoided and a physician must be consulted before use.
4. Can Candid Renew Powder treat vaginal yeast infections?
Candid Renew Calamine Antifungal Powder is not meant for use in private parts. It might react adversely if indicated to vaginal yeast infections.
5. Does Candid Powder have any side effects?
Candid Renew Calamine Antifungal Powder has minimum side effects. However, in some cases, redness, inflammation, tenderness and flaking on the skin are experienced.