Candid Dusting Anti Fungal Powder Bottle Of 50 G
Candid Dusting Anti Fungal Powder is essentially a combination drug that effectively tends to fungal skin infections caused due to excessive sweat or moisture accumulation. It inhibits the protective layer formation of the fungi thereby reducing its multiplication ability. The powder minimizes the redness and swelling of the skin. It can be used on intimate body parts as well. A 50 g bottle of Candid Dusting Anti Fungal Powder is priced around INR 70-80.
- The action of Candid Anti Fungal Powder begins showing within 5 days of use.
- The medicine is safe and the side effects experienced by some individuals are mild and self-limiting. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
Candid Anti Fungal Powder composition includes two generic drugs:
- Allantoin protects and moisturizes the skin to relieve dryness and discomfort.
- Clotrimazole has antifungal properties and suspends the fungi growth thereby treating the skin condition.
- The medicine has a talc base. Talc is a mineral that absorbs moisture and reduces friction keeping the skin dry.
- Candid Anti Fungal Dusting Powder is directed to help assistsevere infections like Athlete’s Foot that occurs between toes, nail infections, diaper rash, rashes in armpits, thighs and folds of skin.
- It cures thrush, ringworm and jock itches.
- It provides relief from redness due to fungi infections.
- It soothes prickly heat on the neck, back and shoulder.
How to Use
- The dose and duration must be prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Clean and dry the affected area before applications.
- Wash and dry your hands before you use the powder.
- Dust in a thin layer.
- Do not rub or pat.
- For accidental contact with eyes, nose, mouth or genital area rinse with plain water immediately.
- Do not cover with an airtight dressing after use.
- Discontinue using if you experience skin irritations.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the sun.
- Store it in an airtight container.
- Do not use it in case of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women must not use it.
1. When and how can I use the Candid powder?
Candid Powder can be used to help assistfungal infections on the skin. It can be applied twice daily after cleaning and drying the affected area. A quarter-sized amount of the powder can be taken on the palm or sprinkled directly from a 5 cm distance.
2. Is Candid Dusting Powder safe?
Yes, it is safe if used according to the instructions of the consulting physician for the prescribed duration. Some patients complain of transient itching and burning sensation on the site of application. Talk to a medical professional if you experience the same.
3. Can Candid Powder be used on the face?
Candid Dusting Anti Fungal Powder can be used on any part of the body including the face since it absorbs excessive perspiration and gives a silky smooth finish.
4. Can Candid dusting powder be used on babies?
Candid Dusting Anti Fungal Powder must not be used on babies before consulting a paediatrician since the infant might be allergic to its components.
5. How long does it take for Candid Powder to start its effect?
The effect of Candid Powder might take a few days to weeks to show. The exact duration has not been clinically established. Patients improve within 1-2 weeks of use.